Chapter-1

"Heaven in her eyes and hell behind mine"

"I grabbed the man's collar from his back as he tripped over and fall onto the ground

"I grabbed the man's collar from his back as he tripped over and fall onto the ground. Soon I handcuffed him"
??: back off, I'll do the rest.
"lieutenant Hoseok said"

"After one week"

"What's going on in korea! The Head officer yelled in frustration holding the corner of the desk, he looked over me as I didn't budge and stared him back when he smirked and walked over me"

"Why don't you handle this case, Ms.Shin?" He said making me frown as follows everyone in the conference room looked at us, I still stood confident and said "Well I would love too solve this case and drag that bastard here as soon as possible, Mr.Kim"

"I like your confidence" He said and walked over Jeon Jungkook. "What about you senior superintendent?" "What about me sir?" Jungkook said knitting his brows.

Jeon jungkook my friend,  colleague and a rank lower than me in our force. Well he really is hot mess to be honest but just as a friend-

"I want you to assist Ms.Shin in this case, will you?"-Commissioner general said.

"Sure if she wants me to be with her throughout the case." Commissioner General looked at me, I nodded and gave him a assuring eye blink.

He is our Commissioner General Kim namjoon well known in korea Seoul. I would say he is a good man and really loves his work, he is my head in the force and most respective person in our department.-

"Okay then I'm assigning  chief superintendent and senior superintendent to handle this case from now. I want that black mask Killer anyhow" Commissioner General  said.

——
"Oh black mask killer?Well he is the most powerful man in korea right  now, No he isn't any minister or politician instead he is serial killer who is most wanted. He Murdered almost 30 corrupt government officials till now and god knows how many more. Seoul police has been the incharge of this case and as for now there is not a single powerful proof against him, last week I arrested a guy of his team "Sehun" and since then the killer has gone underground and this week there wasn't any murder or kidnapping case so i guess he is silent now"

Jungkook: what are you thinking, Y/n?
Y/n: I'm Chief Superintendent! for you Jeon. "I said and started to pack my stuffs to leave the department"
Jungkook: you're leaving early?
"I looked at him with a have you gone nuts look"
Y/n: it's almost midnight, c'mon tell me what exactly do you want?
"He scratched his neck and told me"
Jungkook: I-I......My parents wants to meet you tomorrow.
Y/n: what?! Don't tell me you haven't told them the truth.
Jungkook: actually I'm sorry but I didn't want to break their emotions apart. By telling them that you aren't actually my girlfriend and just a friend.
Y/n: You know right, I can cause you to your death bed.
Jungkook: Please come with me tomorrow, I beg.
Y/n: Are you serious? How will they feel when they will get to know about your shits.
Jungkook: They want me to get married and I don't want it but when they started to emotional blackmail me, i had no options other than faking a girlfriend.
Y/n: I'm not doing it.
Jungkook: don't say like that please, please..
"I sighed"
Y/n: okay, but this will be the last time!
Jungkook: Yes, Last time!
"I grab my handbag and walked out of the department when jungkook suddenly asked stopping me on my track"
Jungkook: should i drop you, If you don't mind?
Y/n: I won't mind but I've my own car.
"He walked towards me and ruffled my hairs. It's so annoying of him"
Jungkook: c'mon. No one is gonna steal your car from the parking and also, i wanna drop you today.
"I looked at him suspiciously, he is a bit different lately"
Y/n: Don't you try to hit on me.
"He sighed and rolled his eyes, placing his hands on his waist, he stared me with his judgmental gaze "
Jungkook: You are just so much of yourself, aren't you?
"I shook my head in disbelief"
Y/n: will you drop me or not?
Jungkook: Finally! Let's go.
"He held my wrist and started dragging me toward the elevator, I kept struggling but it was of no use because of-course he's way more muscular than me"
............
Jungkook: Sooo, finding any guy for yourself to get married? After-all it's your age to get married now
"I looked at him coldly when he cleared his throat and begun to focus on the road, i chuckled and looked outside of the car's window"
Y/n: I haven't found anyone, till now.
"He hummed"
Jungkook: well then why not arrange marriage?
"I looked at him tenderly and said"
Y/n: Ani, I want to marry someone I love and someone I've know for while, who is more a friend than a husband. A single slice of bread with a cup of hot soup,cuddling together at the fire place in a small house with lots and lots of love and love only.
"Jungkook nodded and smiled shyly"
Jungkook: I'm your friend and I'm sure I'll be a good husband too..so will you marry me.
"He didn't spare me a glance"
Y/n: You wanna die?
Jungkook: I was just kidding and it's definitely not easy to handle me.
"I rolled my eyes as he sighed and accelerated the speed of his car"
————
Jungkook: Bye, see you tomorrow.
"I nodded and walked out of the car when he pulled down the window of his car and yelled"
Jungkook: At least a BYE?
"I looked back and saw him shaking his head annoyingly, i chuckled and opened my phone and texted him Bye. He saw that message and texted me a sweet little middle finger emoji. I then saw him taking Turn and exiting the-complex, I entered my wing 35 and pressed the elevator's button"
Y/n: why this is so slow?
"Ị sighed and looked around for few seconds when the elevator's door opened and i found a man already standing ỉn there. He was wearing all black clothes along with his black mask covering half of his face. I shrugged and walked inside and pressed 19th floor, I turned my head toward him and asked"
Y/n: uh..which floor?
??: 20th Floor.
"I nodded and pressed the button, as always the elevator was working pretty slow. Everything was so awkward for me because I've never seen him before in this wing, well why do i care"
[19th Floor]
"My floor came as I walked out form the elevator when i saw that man also getting out on the same floor instead of 20th floor, i turned around and saw him taking stairs for the next floor"
Y/n: Weird.
"I mumbled and entered the pin in the keypad lock, I checked around one more time before stepping inside apartment. I locked the door and threw myself onto the couch, i unlocked my phone and ordered some food online, I'm again all alone..I don't like this feeling of being lonely after i return home but what more can i do"