Chapter-3

"I'm still here, loving you silently"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"I'm still here, loving you silently"

"Then I will have to take my steps back and never return to this path again"

The way he spoke, his subsequent brown eyes and his words held a lot of passion beyond my comprehension, and I could hear them all the time in my thoughts. This is annoying, I swear.

"Over the last several minutes, what have you been thinking?" A man with mint-coloured hair came into my cabin and sat across from me. I gave him a glance and a kind smile. "Oh it's nothing, Yoongi"

I gave him a little shake of my head to let him know I wasn't thinking. "Should I take your nothing as Kim Taehyung, then?" I gave him a wide-eyed stare and parted my lips to say something before another person walked into my cabin without knocking. "How are you feeling now, Y/n?"

I was able to see the man who had just entered my cabin. He sat down next to Yoongi and shook his hand briefly. "I'm okay, Jeon You could have at least knocked before coming in and boasting."  He nodded with a slight smile on his face.

"What has happened? Mr.Min is also here?" Yoongi and Jungkook gave me a sidelong gaze and raised an eyebrow. I took a long breath before continuing, saying, "Yoongi is the only person I can trust in this situation aside from you, Jungkook, and the commissioner general. I want him to help me in this case"

"What's is the matter, Y/n?" He says in his natural baritone voice. After I propagated my laptop into his line of sight so he could observe that disabled Twitter account which Taehyung showed me earlier, he replied, "What do I have to do? Just order me."

"I just want you to hack this account and track the location of this user, are you willing to do it?" He nods and briefly looks at the account. He then notes down the user I'd on a sticky note before walking out of my cabin without looking back. "Thanks, I guess?"
Well, that guy hardly talks to anyone unnecessarily other than Lieutenant Hoseok. He might be his favourite out of all of us.

"How is he?" I looked up at Jungkook in confusion, raising both my brows I was still unable to decode his choice of words "What do you mean?" He pouted and shrugged his shoulders, leaning back on the seat he stretched his arms in the air before saying "Taehyung, how was he? Do you trust him now?" I frowned at his words and chuckled "He seems to be a genuine person but Of course, I do not trust him."

Jungkook sighed at my statement and sat straight "Hm, leave all this now. Are you seriously feeling better after having your breakfast?" He asked me with his cute doe eyes full of concern "Yeah, I am good" he sighed once again before standing up from his seat and smiling at me he said "Hwaiting! I know you will solve this case like you had before" He showed me a thumbs-up, and unknowingly a mild smile crept on my lips "Go away already" I said annoyingly however I know he is such a sweetheart. He left as soon as I told him to do so.