Chapter-2

"It's just between us"

Next day headquarters

Y/n's Pov

"I've checked the last report about the killer but unfortunately there isn't any information about him yet. Looks like he got even more important stuff than just killing innocent people" Jungkook chuckled bitterly.

"Anything else, Jeon?" He smirked and slowly walked towards me "You sure you want anything else or the information?" He whispered softly yet his voice was intimidating.

"Get to the point, will you?" I nearly yelled at him but seemingly it didn't make any difference whereas he fastly stared unbuttoning his shirt "what the Heck are You doing?" He glanced at me lustily "I'm getting to the point, Ms.shin" oh seems like he wants to play.

I chuckled and started to unbuckle his belt "wait then let me help you slide those pants off for me" when he panicked and moved back "why you take things sooo seriously! I-I was just playing around." He said and fixed his clothes "I know your games very nicely. You seriously think me and you?" He shrugged his shoulders before saying "I do think it's me and you"

He flirtatiously said whilst I rolled my eyes "Information?" I annoyingly said when He nodded and switches to his serious tone, now this is what makes a man attractive damn I tell you. "Focus on the screen...He is Park Jimin, right hand of that black mask killer. We spotted him at florals cafe last night"

I was quick enough to shoot my attention on the screen. It was a low quality picture still I could spot a blond hair guy who was dressed in all black leather from top to bottom "we are sure that this guy got way to much information about the killer, though we're still not sure how he exactly looks because of the mask he wore to cover his face"

I sighed in disappointment when jeon starts again "furthermore when my man followed him, he took the route to Namsan tower but he then changed his ways to some other direction and disappeared"

"Why was your man just watching him? Could have just captured him!" Jungkook chuckles before saying "that's a public place Y/n. He was mixing with the public so well that it was not possible to get him" I nodded at his comments, he was right.

"Good morning everyone" With his deep husky voice the man stepped inside my office and offered the green tea to Jeon. "Good morning Detective Kim, please have a seat. We were actually discussing on the case just now" Jungkook sips on his tea and praised it.

I was being ignorant at this moment and just stared at my laptop's screen for a while when someone abruptly shut downs the flap and extended a cup of tea "Urgh, what you seriously want?" I raised my voice in frustration at that 28 year old man. "I just want a sweet good morning from you."

He said it in an intimidating manner, I faked my smile and greeted him sweetly whilst sipping my cup of tea. "What's the progress in the case, Mr.Taehyung?"Jungkook swiftly replied "He just came yesterday Ms.shin" not breaking my eye contact with that new man, I raised my brows as like asking him again for any answer.