Chapter-6

"I crave a love that drowns oceans" 

 "Stay here tonight, will you?" 

 I swallowed the lump present in my parched throat slowly, His eyes weren't leaving mine...Oh, such a beautiful one he has, I swear. his fingers made their way up to my visage and sloughed a lock of hair behind my ears. "I-I don't think...I should" His eyebrows went up as he spoke.

"I was harmed trying to save you, you ought to accept responsibility. I'll need your assistance changing the dressing." My eyes grew wide as I swiftly avoided his grip and sat back straight "What do you mean? See a doctor about the dressing. "he acknowledged with a sigh. "Well, it's late and the weather isn't great too, so you should stay," He inquired once again as I peered out the window. Yeah, it's not the best weather to be out there. I pondered.

"Fine so you will be staying, Right" Upon seeing him, I noticed that he was grinning and getting up, saying, "I'll cook some food for us, I don't think you have eaten yet." He let out anguish. As I watched him continue, I bit through the centre of my lower lip and said, "I'll make something. You're not at your strongest right now." 

"I see someone is trying to impress me?" He smiled and lifted his eyebrows. He gazed at me for an extended period, licking his bottom lip. With a sigh, I got up and walked over to confront him, pointing my finger at his face and saying, "Impress you, my foot. Now see me putting a ton of spices and rat-killing drugs in your meal."

He grinned and lifted his eyebrows as he drew nearer to me, asking, "Are you sure you're not trying to impress me?" I gave a nod and took a step back. He continued, walking without any pause. I swallowed the lump that was growing in my throat and found it difficult to even blink my eyes since they were frozen on his chest. 

Why don't you have control over these types of things Y/n? Is he really that charming? He is, of course. What's going on with me? I want to, but I can't take my eyes off of him. What on earth am I thinking?

"What are you thinking, darling? "Am I too attractive?" He stated and to be honest, he was asking me a pretty basic question, but also was making it hard for me to respond. Is it because of his attractiveness that I'm thinking this way? He is, of course, too attractive to handle, too attractive to gaze at, too attractive to kiss, too attractive to taste every morsel of him, too attractive to feel and touch, too attractive to adore. I couldn't get him out of my head, wasn't this what I was anxious about?

Do I like this term exclusively from him, 'Darling' don't I? His brunette eyes, his smooth jet-black hair, his voice as sweet as honey, his moles, and his lips—are they not just too kissable? do I want to feel my lips on his precious one? Is it because I am avaricious? We have just recently met. Is it too soon to experience butterflies or something similar?

"Words, please...Am I too attractive to look at?" He asked once more. I nodded while still in my dilemma. He continued forward, still grinning.

 Wait, did I just admit that he is gorgeous, right in front of him? How in the world did I just do that? I blinked my way out of my thoughts and looked at him. "Listen I didn't mean that--" I was about to finish my sentence when my leg came in contact with the bed, and I stumbled.