Chapter-4

"DARE TO TOUCH HER"

"DARE TO TOUCH HER"

Y/n's Pov
When I returned home forty-five minutes later, the rain was still falling. As I got closer to my wing, I noticed the same man from the day before yesterday hopping inside the elevator, so I took the lift to my floor. I turned to face him in an attempt to see his face clearly, but he had on a mask that blocked my view.

"Hey, Are you new here?" After giving me a very critical look for a few minutes, the man finally said, "Yes, I am." I gave him a nod and waited for my floor to arrive.

-----

I entered the apartment and carefully secured it since I didn't feel notably safe. I felt something underneath my foot when I was about to go to my room. I stooped over and looked at the object namely was a broken earring.

"I'm sure this Jesus cross earring is not mine" I kept looking at the item, but it didn't seem familiar. I was startled when my phone suddenly rang and I looked over the caller ID to discover it was Jeon Jungkook.

"what you need, Jeon?"When I frustratingly asked him over the phone, I heard him sigh, "Sorry, I was in a rush today and couldn't even say farewell before leaving" " As if I noticed that you left or not, It's okay...," I huffed in answer. "Dinner was excellent without you."

"Well, at least you had dinner, I was a little apprehensive since you had no time for your lunch," he said, as I heard him giggle from the other side. I nodded like he could see me over the phone. "All right, good night," I said.

"Please wait, I have a small request," He said, startling me with his abrupt question, "What's it? be quick. " He hummed softly before saying "My parents came over to my place tonight and they wanted to meet you, so if you could You know?"

His unexpected demand "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?" caused my eyes to enlarge. "I'm advising you to just tell them the fact—that we aren't a thing!"

I bit my bottom lip to contain my rage as he became silent and didn't respond at all for a few seconds before saying, "Please, I'm sorry for causing you this trouble but they like you a lot and if I tell the truth they might be very upset." "When will this end?" I just asked him a question, not really expecting a satisfactory response.

"I'm not sure," he said in a regretful tone. "Please, last time?" With a heavy sigh, I murmured, "Okay" bizarrely, "Thank you so much, Y/n. I'll come get you at 9:00 tomorrow morning," he said, and I promptly hung up the phone.

"Oh god, I'm tired" Saying that I quickly threw whatever was in my hand and laid down on my beloved bed. "Ah, I missed you" I said caressing my bed dramatically.

----

The alarm clock just went off for the third time, so I had to grudgingly put it off again. "Ohh, just a minute, I swear—" My phone's loud volume cut me off midsentence, causing me to widen my eyes and force my pupils to enlarge as they absorbed the sun's rays. When I glanced at the caller ID, Jeon was there once again. "You just called me some moments before, didn't you?" I yelled at him when I answered the call.