TWITCHCON

By etheriaaly on Tumblr

READER PRONOUNS:  They/them (Gender neutral)

TwitchCon is coming in a few days and [Y/N] is beyond excited. Not only it was their first-ever TwitchCon, but they also get to finally meet Tommy, Wilbur, Phil, and Techno.

However, those 4 don't know [Y/N] will be joining TwitchCon in San Diego since [Y/N] literally lives on the other side of the world and the SBI thinks their parents didn't allow them to travel just for TwitchCon.

But [Y/N]'s parents literally said yes once they told them about TwitchCon💀

Even though telling the SBI beforehand would be a great start to plan the things they would do and have fun but then again, where's the thrill and excitement into seeing their shocked faces once they see [Y/N].

They are currently anxious at the moment, tapping their feet on and on. What if one of them sees [Y/N] on the airport or on the way to the TwitchCon?? That will definitely ruin the surprise.

[Y/N] hopes that the Marvel disguise, which consist of the cap and a sunglasses, will work.

As soon as they finally landed at the San Diego Internationally Airport, they received a text message from the group chat.

big man child: LETS FUCKING GOO WHERE AR YOU GUYS??

orphan obliterator: at the hotel rn

wilby: tommy, im literally beside you

cawcaw man: ^

big man child: WISH U WERE HERE [N/N]!!

[n/n]: LMAO SCREAMING IN CAPS

[n/n]: also dw abt it theres always next time ig 😩

orphan obliterator: want me to convince the government to let you fly here for free???

[n/n]: thanks for the thought, Techno but im prettyyyy sure ur way of convincing isn't in a peaceful way🤪

cawcaw man: PHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

big man child: really sucks uR NOT HERE

wilby: I'm pretty sure [Y/N] is a lucky gal or else they will have to endure your presence Tommy

big man child: WHAT THE FUCK WILBUR

cawcaw man: tTOMMY STOP HITTING WILBUR!!

orphan obliterator: GO GO ! GHOSTBUR IN REAL LIFE LETS GO

wilby: I'm calling my lawyer on you guys

[Y/N] quietly laughed and placed their phone back in their bag. They better hurry back to the hotel and get ready to surprise the four of them.

A few hours later, they have finally gotten ready for TwitchCon in which will start in like an hour and the excitement is increasing.

[Y/N] have gotten over the plan once again: use the MCU disguise, pull a You Joe Goldberg, snap a picture of the SBI together from afar and watch the four of them freak out. [Y/N] chuckled evilly and looked for a ride to the TwitchCon.

On the way to the TwitchCon, they decided to open up Twitter to see if any other CCs or fans posted a tweet or a picture about TwitchCon already. So far, many people have tagged [Y/N] saying they're sad that [Y/N] isn't able to come.

At last, they have set foot to the entryway of TwitchCon, they can feel their anticipation and eagerness increasing. Luckily, it's a bit crowded so if the four are already there, they will have a hard time accidentally spotting [Y/N].