It was never meant to be

By your-local-biromantic-ace from guess where? TUMBLR

➳ SBI [ Sleepy bois Inc x Reader ] [ Mainly Tommy and Phil ]

͟͟͞͞➳ Angst

͟͟͞͞➳ Platonic

͟͟͞͞➳ Pronouns of  (y/n) - They/them

͟͟͞͞➳ TW - Descriptions of panic attacks , death of characters , cursing.

"It was never meant to be... "

Wilbur said as he pushed the wooden button which laid there on the dusty cobblestone, triggering the stacks of tnt which were hidden underneath the surface. Wilbur was soon pulled  away by Philza, in order to not get hurt, Phil held him tight, covering Wilbur with his large wings, protecting him from getting burned, not caring if the beautiful raven feathers burn to ashes, as long as his son, Wilbur is okay, he is willing to sacrifice his own wings. Wilbur, slowly closed his eyes as tears spilled from his eyes.

The loud sounds of explosions started to drown. Phil let go of Wilbur , his wings now completely damaged. He looked back as saw a large crater which has now replaced the then nation . Phil's eyes widened in shock as his eyes looked around , taking in the whole scenario, picking on sounds of distant screams of shock from the audience. The explosion completely destroyed L'manburg. Phil started to step back, unable the comprehend the damage as Wilbur stepped in front,  taking a good look . His lips formed a sinister smile as he screamed

" MY L'MANBURG PHIL, MY L'MANBURG, MY UNFINISHED SYMPHONY IF I CAN'T HAVE IT NOONE CAN! "

He immediately turned around, moving closer to Phil, grabbing by his shoulders and saying—

"Kill me Phil, kill me. "

Enchanting the words 'kill me' to Phil , causing Phil to be more distressed than he already was

" Wha— Wh— I —  YOU'RE MY SON! " Phil exclaimed as he pushed Wilbur away .

Wilbur instead handed him a sword,

"LOOK PHIL, HOW MUCH WORK WAS PUT INTO THIS ITS ALL GONE NOW! " Wilbur exclamed as he stepped closer to to Phil, as he held the front of the sword Phil held, and plunged into himself.

Phil's eyes spilled down tears as he saw his son collapsing to the ground, Phil quickly trying to get hold of him . Wilbur now rested his head on Phil's lap, his breathing slowing down.

" Nononono hang on there Wil, my son hang in there, you'll be okay please keep your eyes open please, look at me —" Phil rambled and sobbed for his son.

" I'm sorry dad.... " Wilbur mumbled, it was getting difficult for him to breathe

" Shhh.... It's okay it's okay— " Phil said, his voice getting weaker as he stuggled to fight the urge to burst into tears .

Phil looked straight and he saw The Goddess of Death, his darling wife, Kristen. Beside her stood his son, Wilbur, and a small child who looked similar to (y/n) when they were a child, he can't wait to meet his other kids, it has been years. Wilburdoes look a lot like Kristen. Phil thought, cherishing the two.

" Tell Tommy and Techno that I'll miss them." Wilbur as he and the child dissapeared into the light with Death .

──━━━━━━━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━━━━━━━──

" Where is Wilbur? "

Tommy as as he walked around, searching for Wilbur who was missing since the half-way of the war  , asking the same question to people, but his question was unheard as they were excited and screaming, celebrating their victory.