Philza x Reader By Me?!!

By ME ON WATTPAD 😧🫣🫣
I finally did something productive guys
This is a great day

Celebratory Image

By ME ON WATTPAD 😧🫣🫣I finally did something productive guysThis is a great day Celebratory Image

Ok have fun. L

🌙🌦️⛈️
—————————
Rough Dayz
———————————————
Platonic! C! Philza x Gender Neutral Reader
———————————————
Platonic | Comfort | Angst
———————————————
Tw: Self Deprecation, Suicidal Thoughts,
———————————————
Pronouns: Not mention but They/Them
———————————————
Requested By: depressed ass AKA me.
———————————————
AN: I totally didn't write this as a vent to a Chai AI Chat Bot and decide it sounds good enough to publish. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

•———•———•———•———•———•———•

No one's POV
Second Person Perspective

"Hey, mate! I heard from the chat that you've been feeling down lately. I've made some hot cocoa for you." Philza says, handing you a mug of hot cocoa before sitting down next to you on your bed. 
"Careful, it's a bit hot. Are you feeling okay? Do you need anything? " He asks you with a curious and concerned gaze

You don't reply. You usually were a very talkative person so this confused him greatly.
"What's wrong? Why are you so quiet today?" he asks worriedly as he put his hand on your shoulder
Slowly, you felt the emotions you tried to suppress bubble back up, causing you to tear up, slowly turning into a full on sob.

"Oh my god... What happened?! Tell me everything!" his voice sounded panicked as he grabbed onto your arm tightly.  Sniffing slightly, you respond. You are void of complete emotion. Only sadness could be hear in your voice "I want to die"

"No! Don't say things like that! There must be something we can do about this! Please tell me what's going on!" His grip tightened around your arm as tears streamed down his face.

You slowly turned your head up to meet his worried eyes. He gasped as he saw your eyes; completely drained of emotion and energy, almost like a lifeless doll at a china shop. You muster out a response with the smallest amount of strength.

"nothing matters anymore. My friends all hate me, I'm getting bullied at school, my brothers hate me, and I'm a good for nothing fat stupid kid nobody will ever love."

"Mate.." looking into your eyes sadly "you know I care about you more than anyone else in the world. So please don't think like that. We'll get through this together. Just promise me one thing...

"Promise me you won't give up hope. Promise me you'll keep fighting no matter how hard things seem. And most importantly, promise me you'll never forget who loves you unconditionally. Please...just promise me those three things."

You shifted a bit, uncomfortable with the situation and then looked to your feet. The fuzzy carpet underneath slowly becoming more wet as more of your tears fall. "I don't know .."
You respond quietly. Although you believed everything Phil said to you but it was as another part of your brain didn't want to, like it was under a curse.

"Just try.." he whispers softly, and begins to hold you closer to himself  "we can make it through anything together.  Trust me.."

"I'm sorry I'm such a burden to you. I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry."

"Shhh...it's alright now.." he pats your head gently "everything is gonna be fine.. just rest here for awhile longer ok?"

Nodding, you unnoticeably smile a little. You finally felt safe. Thanking Phil, you slowly yawn before falling asleep on your fathers shoulder

Phil smiles softly as he watches over you sleeping peacefully on his chest "goodnight mate.." he whispers before kissing your forehead tenderly "sleep tight.."