10. Manon

Nikis Pov:

I continued doing my stretches as the girls started filing back in to center from the dressing room with their shoes, but I noticed my girl was missing.

I sighed, I wish she was my girl. I don't even know if she actually likes me, last time I checked she hated me. I feel like she might still have feelings for Jungwon.

"Alright girls let's get started. We will begin with- Wheres what's her face?" The instructor rolled her eyes.

"I don't know ma'am, she was with us in the dressing room, maybe she forgot how to tie her ribbons." Binya smirked while all the other girls started laughing.

I rolled my eyes. I don't understand why they hate her so much.

"I-I'm here! sorry I got-"

"I don't care to know your personal issues miss Kim, take your place."

"Yes ma'am.."

I watched the girls whisper to each other watching Eunhye take her place. I rolled my eyes, dance girls truly are the worst to each other.

"Alright girls, we're going to start with mastering the Fouetté, If you feel you cannot do this, there's the door"

Eunhye takes her place and they all start practicing.

I smile watching her do the steps perfectly, she's so unbelievably talented I wish that other people could see that.

"Miss Kim."

"Yes ma'am?"

Mrs Lau walked around her eyeing her up and down.

"While your landing was subpar, your turn in and of itself, was not bad." she said giving her a thumbs up while the other girls rolled their eyes.

Eunhye's face lit up with a wide grin and thanked her before continuing to practice.

I smiled watching her as she continued.

*sigh*

"Alright class I we are going to be doing something a bit different this evening." She says walking around the room.

"We are going to be working on a partnered piece, now since there are only two boys, only two girls will get to participate."

I wonder how she's going to pick since there is an odd number of us.

"Binya, Eunhye, Miyeon please come foward. Riki, Taeri Please stand over here against this wall."

She looked at all of us, probably looking to see who matched with who. I think the height difference between me and Eunhye would work wonderfully for a duet.

Eunhye Pov:

"Eunhye please come here and stand next to Taeri."

I quickly walked over and stood next to him, he was about 5'8 and had a very small frame. He seemed like a nice guy, but he wasn't someone I knew well.

"Binya, you stand next to Riki."

Riki, I never here anyone call him that so it's odd to hear.

I shifted watching Binya happily skip over to him.

"Hmm, Miss Kim stand next to Mr Nishimura for a moment please." she says shooing me along.

I walk over and stand next to him, he was much taller than I was, and very broad too. He gave me a small smile before looking away.