21. Torn

Sunoo pov:

i sighed and looked down, I knew what I did was wrong, I dont know what came over me.

why would I do something like this to her???
It isn't fair to her, she has a boyfriend, and I know that it's not fair to Niki either.

"Im not gonna lie, Im a little confused." Jake said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Jake, I kissed Eunhye. Kim Eunhye." I say not getting what he's confused about.

"Okay, did she like, not want to?? I mean it's not like she's dating anyone I don't get the big deal."

oh my god.

He doesn't know, I completely forgot. I sighed and rubbed my face with my hands.

"Sunoo, If you like her you should go for it! You guys would be so so cute together! we could go on double dates!" He laughed.

Please Jake. Please stop talking.

"Jake.."

"No seriously! I bet she likes you too, you know I always had a suspicion that she might, but-"

"JAKE."

He quickly stopped talking and looked at me.

"What?"

"Jake I need to tell you something but you have promise me that you won't say anything to anyone." I sigh

"Okay I can do that."

"Even to Nari."

"Oh- uhh, okay" He says hesitantly.

I took a deep breath looking down.

"Okay, so, Eunhye.. she's dating someone."

"Oh really? Ohh, is that why you feel bad about kissing her?" he asks setting his hand on my knee.

"Yeah, but that's the thing, it's who she's dating." I say looking away still

"Whose she dating?" he asked.

I hesitated for a moment. Do I tell him? He's just gonna get more and more suspicious if I don't just tell him.

"She's dating Niki.." I sigh sort of regretting my words

"...What?? since when..?" He asks looking shocked.

"For a couple months now, since a little bit after outlets debut, however i only found out a few weeks ago.."

To be completely honest, I thought this was one of those things were Niki just had a crush and he would get over it.

He just kinda sat there blankly staring for a moment.

"wow, I..I had no Idea." He said in disbelief.

I nodded and it was silent for a moment. I don't blame him for not realizing, they did act like they hated each other, and in the beginning, they actually did. I wonder what changed?

"So I take it that's why the kiss was such a big deal yeah?" He asks giving me a small frown

"Yeah, and Niki walked in on it." I say sighing

His face immediately changed. "Yeahhhh that's not good, you know how possessive Niki is??" He sighed. "He's not gonna get over this."

I leaned back onto the couch sighing.

"Trust me I know."

I hated myself for what I did, Now i've most likely lost both of my best friends.