A Cyclone Part 1

Alexa, Walter and Sylvester were sitting in the back of a Humvee being driven to the hot point. They were all dressed in camo green, wearing heavy duty helmets and heavy duty body armor.

Sylvester and Walter sat next to one another, another soldier on Walter's left.

Alexa sat opposite the duo, in the middle of two other soldiers, all holding a drill purpose rifle, which has been altered so it can no longer fire.

"I'm not prepared for this." Sylvester quavered.

Thanks to their ear pieces, she was able to hear Sylvester clearly over the noise of the engine and respond. "I've always got your back, Sly." Alexa winks at Sylvester, comforting the man. If Alexa wasn't worried, he wouldn't be worried.

"Approaching the hot point. Delta Team quells the insurgency. Omega, locate the comm room. Shepherds, the SMACKs." The commander bellowed, Alexa rolled her eyes at this, she wasn't a SMACK.

"You got 30 seconds to download that file, you copy?" The commander asked the three.

Sylvester was the one to respond, "I'm clear on everything, except why you keep calling us 'SMACKS'."

"It's an army funny" Toby informed him over the earpiece.

Alexa lent forward slightly, taking over from Toby. "SMACK... Soldier, minus ability, coordination and knowledge."

"The Federal Government, good at acronyms and nothing else." Toby hummed humorously, entertained by his dig at the Feds.

Alexa could faintly hear a man in the background, "Does he know that I'm Director of Homeland Security? Your superior?" She giggled at this. Of course the man was Cabe's boss.

"They're just civilians." Cabe came to their defense.

"Got eyes on the compound. Moving in." They heard a man over the radio as the Humvee came to a sudden stop.

All the group could hear was Shepherd, repeating the same word, over and over again. "Move, move, move, move, move, move." It was starting to get on Alexa's nerves.

They raced out of the Humvee as fast as they could, Alexa in the lead. Everyone slipping slightly in the gravel as they ran. Walter and Sylvester were slightly behind Alexa, not used to wearing so much heavy equipment while performing such a task.

They ran up a small hill, and behind a building. They followed the commander past a few more buildings before coming to stop out front of one of the buildings.

Alexa positioned herself by the breach team on the left side of the door next to Walter and Sylvester. The breach team were positioning the device Happy made, "I designed the breach-device for a hard torque, so put your back into it."

The breach team did just that and the door swung open with ease. Two soldiers threw in some flashbangs, blinding anyone currently in the room.

Alexa then pushed herself past everyone else and entered the premises first. "Down! Down! Get down! On the floor! Get down!" Alexa shouted alongside the other soldiers, pointing the rifle at multiple men as they inched towards the ground.

She quickly picked one of the men, and pointed the gun to his back. Pushing him towards the ground, Alexa used her knee to kneel on the man's back, keeping him pinned to the floor beneath her.

"Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit." Toby swooned, very aroused by what he had just seen on the monitor. He'd never seen Alexa so confident, so sure of herself. It was a major turn on for him.