Chapter 24

Rosalyn had never been upstairs before, why should she? Here were the private rooms of the Rickmans, she didn't think about it any further, preferring to follow Alan, who opened a wooden door and closed it right behind her

She had no time to look around as she was immediately pulled back into a hot kiss. He slowly began to slide her already open blouse off her shoulders, kissing every inch of exposed skin. Goosebumps covered her body, the touches of his long fingers igniting a blazing fire inside her that threatened to burn her. Only Alan could calm this inferno inside her, give her what she longed for. He unclasped her bra and dropped it carelessly to the floor. Now he stepped behind her, grasping her breasts as he nibbled on her neck.

Rosalyn couldn't hold on any longer, moving against his body, she could already clearly feel his arousal. "Don't make me wait so long," she spoke excitedly, holding his hands that were currently massaging her breasts. The request earned her a slight bite in her neck, which made her groan.

"As you wish, actually I wanted to take my time," Alan murmured against her ear, sucking on her earlobe. "Let's continue in bed," he ordered in a lust-filled voice. Swiftly, he turned her to him and kissed her passionately. During the kiss, she ran her hands over the bulge in his pants; she could feel his hard penis. Impatiently she began to undo his belt, but he held her hands tightly. "I have to get something quickly," he justified his actions and disappeared from the bedroom. Rosalyn looked after him in wonder, but used the time to undress completely and lie down on the bed.

A few moments later he returned with a packet of condoms which, after taking one out, he placed on the bedside table. His gaze slid lustfully over her naked body, while Alan now quickly removed his clothes as well. Rosalyn watched him remove his underwear, her gaze lingering briefly on his stiff member before looking back into his eyes. Still the erotic moment seemed so unrealistic to her, but when she felt his hands on her buttocks, her mind went completely blank and she let herself fall completely into the sensual adventure. Her fingers slid over his slightly hairy chest slowly lower and grabbed his penis, which she began to massage. Alan's fingers did not remain idle either, wandering to her most sensitive spot and gently caressing her clitoris. The French kiss became eager, their bodies rubbed against each other lustfully, the desire for each other was constantly increasing.

"I want to feel you," Rosalyn whispered hotly against his ear. She didn't want to wait any longer for their intercourse. Nodding in agreement, he picked up the condom and placed it over his member. Alan lay on top of her and slowly penetrated her while looking into her eyes. Moans escaped both of them as he began to quicken his rhythm. Pleasurable sounds filled the room, continually thrusting himself into her wet tightness. The feelings that the lovemaking ignited were indescribable. Rosalyn scratched over his back and wrapped her legs tighter around him so he could penetrate her deeper. Slowly she lost control of her body, hot waves of passion flowing through her like molten lava. Once again she looked into his lust-filled eyes before her orgasm overtook her and Alan climaxed as well.

Her breathing was still erratic, the sensations of their intercourse had overwhelmed her. Her eyes slid to him as he returned from the bathroom and lay back down beside her after turning off the light. Cuddled together, they fell asleep.

*

The next morning, Rosalyn woke up next to an empty side of the bed. Sleepily, she rubbed her face and got into a sitting position. She didn't hear any sounds coming from the adjoining bathroom, so she pulled herself together to go to that place. After a quick shower, she changed back into her clothes from the day before and made her way downstairs, as she suspected the actor was there. Alone, she didn't want to stay in the bedroom, as it somehow didn't feel right. The smell of coffee reached her as she walked into the kitchen and met Alan, who was preparing breakfast. Her stomach grumbled loudly, reminding her that she hadn't had dinner yesterday, they had been far too busy for that.

"Good morning," she murmured as she stepped up beside him to see what he was doing. As their eyes met, her cheeks covered themselves with a soft blush. Immediately the intimate moments with the famous actor came back to her mind. It had been so unspeakably beautiful, she had felt so comfortable in his arms. That night she had slept better than she had in a long time.

"Good morning to you, too," Alan replied in his dark, still somewhat sleepy voice, smiling back at her. His fingers brushed through her hair, he gave her a loving kiss, his lips felt soft and sensual. "After we shamefully neglected last night's dinner, I figured you must be as hungry as I am."

Once again, Rosalyn's stomach grumbled loudly, demanding a meal. When he held out a freshly made coffee, she gratefully accepted the drink. But when her gaze fell on the familiar designer cup, her mouth involuntarily tightened. Immediately the scene with the broken cup came to her mind and her mood was instantly dampened, not wanting to be reminded of Mary. "I should go home today to get fresh clothes," she said as she sat down at the table, which already had all kinds of delicacies on it.

"No problem, we can go to your place after breakfast if you like and you pick up some things," Alan replied, now sitting down across from her and holding out the bread basket for her to help herself to.

Rosalyn only nodded in response. She didn't like his suggestion so much, as she didn't want him to come to her apartment too often. It would surely only be a matter of time before someone would actually recognize him, after all, there were a lot of people living in the apartment complex. On the other hand, she wouldn't be living there for very long anyway. But if the press got wind of it, Alan would have to reckon with unwelcome articles in the paper. "Maybe it would be better if I went alone, after all, so no one would recognize you," she suggested as she spread jam on her bread.

"Out of the question, you're my guest this weekend, I don't want you to have to take the bus all the way just so you can get fresh clothes," the actor countered. "I'll just put on a cap, that way nobody can see my face so easily."

Rosalyn didn't disagree, as she preferred to be driven. Besides, she wanted to spend as much time with him as possible. "Okay. I hope this step is enough," she said in response.

The two enjoyed the leisurely breakfast and talked about various topics in a relaxed manner.