Chapter 29

Rosalyn was already waiting at her door until Alan would come upstairs, since she had just opened it for him via the intercom

Rosalyn was already waiting at her door until Alan would come upstairs, since she had just opened it for him via the intercom. She would tell him everything now, before he found out from someone else. She couldn't put it off any longer, since she would be moving to Andover shortly. With her phone call today, she had managed to move as early as this week. Even if, by acting quickly, it wasn't the apartment she had been looking at. Meanwhile, she was glad to have gotten one at all so she wouldn't be out on the street. When she saw Alan coming, all the dams broke over her and the tears she had bravely held back all day began to flow.

"What's wrong, what happened?" the actor inquired anxiously, immediately taking her in his arms. She sobbed loudly and buried her face in his black coat. He didn't know what had happened, but it broke his heart that she was crying. Carefully, he pushed his way into the apartment with her; he didn't want any of the neighbors to notice what was going on. There were stuffed moving boxes piled up everywhere, slowly he got scared. He wanted to know what had happened, but he would give her the time she needed to calm down. They stood like this in the entrance area for a long time until his assistant had composed herself enough to be able to speak again.

His embrace and his unmistakable scent comforted her a little. She clung to him as if her life depended on it. She was afraid of his reaction, but she had to talk now and be honest with him. "The best thing is to sit down and I'll explain everything to you," she said sniffling to the actor and pulled him to the sofa.

Alan ran his hand over his forehead, he couldn't and wouldn't believe everything Rosalyn had just told him. "But why didn't you tell me you were going to lose your job? I would have hired you as my assistant right away. I would have paid you enough so you could continue to afford this apartment," he commented. He was disappointed with the overall situation, why hadn't she come to him with her problem, he loved her after all and she could trust him. He would never have told her agency that she had informed him about it. Employment contract or not.

"I know Alan, but I wanted to make it on my own, I don't want to take charity from you," she said to him. She looked into his disappointed eyes, he hadn't liked the idea of her moving to Andover at all.

"This is not charity, I would have done anything for you. I love you!" he objected, "I just don't want you to not live near me anymore. I believed we could get through the divorce together, but I'm not sure you'd even want to be with me after this." Saddened by the development, he waited to hear what she had to say about it.

Rosalyn looked at Rickman in surprise, for the first time he had confessed his love for her. Suddenly she felt so stupid, she should have been honest with him from the beginning. "I'm, I'm sorry," she mumbled distressed, she was about to burst into tears again. "I didn't mean to be a burden, you have enough problems with your wife, who was here today, by the way." She bit her lips in embarrassment as she saw Alan's eyes widen in horror. Now she would have to explain this incident to him as well.

Rickman sat back, this couldn't be happening. What was going on, was everyone conspiring against him? Mary's action had been vile and completely unnecessary. "I'm so sorry for everything. It's only because of me that you have so much stress and worry now." Lovingly, he took her in his arms and gave her a kiss. They would find a solution together, he was convinced of that. Their love for each other was strong enough to overcome even these hurdles. He would do and risk everything for her, even if it meant that his actions would have negative consequences. In the meantime, he wouldn't care if anything about their relationship got out to the public, his assistant was more important to him than all the film projects put together.

Rosalyn was relieved to have told him the whole truth. He had assured her that he would support her in everything, even if he did not want the move to Andover and would have liked to find another solution. She let him embrace her and returned his kiss passionately. Her fingers buried themselves in his silver hair, which felt so soft. She broke the kiss and looked at him pleadingly. "Would you stay here tonight? I need you now."

Alan nodded and pulled her against him again. He needed to feel her, to unite with her one more time before she would move away from here. Who knows when they would next have the opportunity. He made his way with her to the bedroom and lay down with her on the narrow bed. Slowly they began to undress each other. He touched and kissed her body, sucked on her breasts and stroked along her belly. He needed to possess her, to lose himself completely in her. Alan brushed his lips over the soft skin of her thigh, moving closer and closer to her intimate part. He ran his fingers over her labia, already wet with arousal. He licked over them with his tongue, tasting her sweetness that was driving him crazy. Her lustful moans drove him even further to bring her to her orgasm.

Rosalyn enjoyed Alan's hot play, she grabbed his hair and pulled it. He moaned darkly against her sensitive skin, the vibrations and his tongue bringing her to her climax. He lay over her and penetrated her stormily. His rhythm was powerful and passionate. She clung to him as if drowning in the waves of pleasure. Again and again he thrust impetuously into her, driving them both to orgasm. Alan poured himself deep inside her and once again kissed her tenderly on the lips. Tired, he lay down next to Rosalyn and pulled the blanket over their bodies.

*

Read Sonya's books:

⇨ sonyawhitejaguar ⇦