Introducing the Characters

Nirbhay Birla :- Age 32 year Eldest son of Niketan and Anamika one of the most Powerful Businessman in the country after his father died he look after the business and made it to the top from the scratch

Nirbhay Birla :- Age 32 year Eldest son of Niketan and Anamika one of the most Powerful Businessman in the country after his father died he look after the business and made it to the top from the scratch... He owns huge respect in the Business world... No one dares to mess with him... but he has complete different side for the family.. he is ruthless for the World but Loving and caring for his family his life revolve arround his brothers whom he brought up as his own.... a father figure for them... The damage which there parents did he is trying to refill it... but some damages are irreparable ..  Right now is broken and shattered by the deceision of Neevan... extremely hurt and dont want to face him again...

Nirav Birla :- Age 28 years second son of Niketan and Anamika renowned Doctor by profession

Nirav Birla :- Age 28 years second son of Niketan and Anamika renowned Doctor by profession.. he is known for surgeon with Magical hands he treats his patient like a family member and make sure no patient return disheartened from him... hides his pain behind his smile... his only source of happiness and smile are his brothers.. Hates Nikiten and Anamika with a passion... .. couldnot accept the deceision of Neevan going at all.. he wont be able to forgive him....

Nishant Birla :- Age 19 years Third son of Niketan and Anamika pampered prince of Birla Mansion

Nishant Birla :- Age 19 years Third son of Niketan and Anamika pampered prince of Birla Mansion... what he wants he gets it.. apple of eye for his brothers.. hates his parents for whatever they did ...  Lost his smile after neevan left from there life.... extremely heart broken... and never want to see his face...