4. Diabetic Coma

In the Award Venue...

Nirbhay collapsed on the floor unconsious... Making everyone present there shocked...

While Nirav nishant was there in a blink of eye

Nishant panicked and immidiately put nirbhay's head on his lap - Bhai... bhai... wake up please... bhai..

Nishant shook him up but his bhai remained lifeless... unresponsive nishant gasped...  his bhai is his entire source of living ....

Divya panicked but they have to keep up there calm it was a public place ... crowd was gathering media was clicking pictures madly...

Nishant teary panicked - Bhaiyu... bhaiyu dekhiye na bhai ko kia hua hai..

Nirav was himself panicked but he calm himself down and checked his pulse it was very faint...

Nirav stilled that is just not a good sign his bhai's body was getting cold...  

Nirav terrified - Hospital le jana hoga Abhii...!!!

Abeer was present there he immidiately made arrangements - Car bahar khari hai... meine kabir se already baat kar li hai... just we need to rush.....

Nirav look at him teary

Abeer - Nir we do not have time to fall weak... you are a doctor.. tere bhai ko teri zarurat hai...!!!.  bahar Dev hai..

Media pinching. - Sir . sir.. What happened to Mr Birla?  why did he collapsed ...  can you answer

Abeer just turned to them angrily and Trashed the camera on the floor - This is my answer 

Media angrily - You cannot behave like this with media

Dev entered - And u cannot take pictures or videos of someone in an unauthorised way

Media - We are journalist and this is our job!!! The world wants to know what happened to Mr Birla!

Dev angrily -  An official  statement will be given regarding his health after   the doctor checks him up but before that no unauthorised video shouldnot be leaked in any media channel

Media didnot answer that... they have taken exclusive footage of Nirbhay collapsing on the floor and it would be such a spicy news for the channel like hell they are letting this go... 

Dev seems like understanding there intention

Dev  - Let me make this clear for you ...
Article 21 of the Indian Constitution protects everyone's right to privacy under the protection of life and personal liberty. This means you may be liable for a violation of privacy if you photograph or record others in situations where they expect to be free from surveillance.

Media step back he was the Great Advocate Devansh Agnihotri king  in his field  .. devansh has the power to sue the entire media channel so they prefer to delet the video...

Devansh firmly - Good that you understood it.... mind it one unauthorised video ..  and the entire channel will be ripped out... Someone is sick atleast have the basic courtsey to behave!!!

Saying Devansh walked out as Nirav and Nish had already taken Nirbhay to the car....  divya was crying... 

Dev just immidiately took his seat no brother could drive in such state...   and Divya was hysterical

Nirav tensed up - Please jaldi chalaiye bhaiya... bhai ki tabyat bohot bigar ri hai....

Dev tensed but nodded .. he looked at his friend from the car mirror who is unconsious in his brother's lap