16. Diary of Emotions

Birla Hospital..

Kabir was trying to call Nirbhay .. today neevan was supposed to come he needed to do some tests .. immidiately... But he was not able to reach to him...

Doc sahani came upto him - Doc kabir  apne jo test sample bheje tha uske reports aa gye h

Kabir look at him startled - The reports are good right?? this is not something which i m scared of

Doc sahani sighs and gave him the reports - Ap khud he dekh lijiye

Kabir tensed and immidiately went through it and what he saw made him shocked...... 

Otherhand In Airport

Neevan went unconsious nishant was shocked and petrified...

Nishu clutch him closer to his chest and shook him up But no response

Nishu terrified - Neev... uth na.. please .. kyu dara ra h ese.... i m sorry yr... i wont be mad at you again.. i promise....

Within minutes the Airport authoritiies looked into the matter

Staff - Sir you need to shift him to the hospital....Should we arrange for An ambulance  Do you need to call someone for help?

Nishant panicked and teary about to say - Yes....

but then a voice startled them...  - No need of that ...  clear the route of the exit door ... that would be enough

Staffs turned and shocked to see Nirbhay standing there.....the whole airport was  startled did Nirbhay Birla knows this boys....  ? He was the current Sensation in The Business world... the whole world is aware of the Growing Business Capacities of Nirbhay Birla ...

Nishu cried in releif seeing him atleast his brother was there he has nothing to be feared of his baby boo will be safe.... 

Nirbhay had alerted his security at every corners of the city ..   which help them to trace Neevan's location within an hour....  when he heard he was in Airport his heart broke but he knew he has to bring that boy back...... at any cost but entering there what he saw make him panickdd ..

Nirbhay reach upto them whilw crouch down to there level nishu was crying holding on to neevan ... Nirbhay just took him from nish.... That was his boy.... what happened to him

Nish cried out - Bhai dekho na... ise kia hogya hai....  its all because of me oh god...

Nirbhay hold Nishant's hand and eyed him as No... the whole crowd was gawking at them.. there are few people who was making videos as well they need to have a tight grip on there emotions.. being famous always comes with a price ...  

Nirbhay looked at his guards who just immidiately guided them outside the airport safely ....   to there car....

Nirbhay just protectively holding on to neevan.  the boy looked absolutely paled and lifeless... he was just not responding...

Nirbhay's eyes watered he will not survive if anything happens to him....

Nishu broke dowk completely - Bhai... neev.. thik hojaega na?

Nirbhay didnot answer anything... his first priority was get him to the safety pf hospital where he can get his treatment done.....

Nirbhay - ghar me sabko  inform karde we are taking neev to the hospital... all are worried there ...

Nish nodded while with highly emotional state.. Nishant called home....  

Birla Hospital.. 

Neevan was immidiately taken to the emergency ward...  Kabir was shocked to realise his heart state ...