7. Brother's Challenge

Birla Hospital

Neevan was just outside Nirbhay's cabin no matter what anyone say but he was not going to leave his brother now... yes he is in sensetive stage his condition is yet to stable   and he know that .....but he can atleast watch over him from outside....that was his intention while he was staying out....

But when he saw His bhai stepping down of the bed for god knows why? and he was not able to even stand properly....Neevan dont even realise when his legs Walked inside the room to hold him to stop the fall....

Neevan panicked - Bhai...

Nirbhay was stilled for a second he was thinking it wasn't real...  

Neevan panicking - Bhai..? bhai u okay??? Kia karne jaa re tha ap ... U r not allowed to move on your own ap.....

Neevan was going on and on in his fear and panick he didnot realise that  his bhai is in shock seeing him

Nirbhay stilled in shock - Neevan???

That is when Neevan realised what he did... he was not supposed to come near him not now atleast.... 

Nirbhay shocked - t...tum yaha??

Neevan tensed - bhai me..

but Nirbhay's head spinned badly he was agitated...  his weak body was not prepare for the sudden shock... 

Neevan shocked - Bhai...

Nirbhay was not feeling well he was taking quite heavy breaths..  neevan panicked and immidiately made him sit n lie down..

Neevan panickdd - Oh god . bhai.. bhai kia ho ra h apko

Nirbhay was feeling anxious...  his breath started to hitch neevan immidiately..  called for doctor...

Kabir rushed inside and shocked - Shit .. Nirbhay...

Kabir look at neev.. neev crying out tens

Neev cried - Bhaiya dekhiye na bhai ko...  kia hua h vo

kabir saw his bp fluctuating again... he tens up.... they cannot afford it now

kabir tensed - why are u here neevan! we have already discussed about it....

Neevan look down feeling guilty...

Nirbhay weakly trying to talk -K..kabir.... 

kabir - Not now nirbhay u r in no shape to talk just relax...

Kabir immidiately  started giving him sediative to calm him down...  while with droopy eyes Nirbhay looked at neevan who was teary...   he could hardly understand anything while the medicin was too powerful to keep him awake...Nirbhay closed his eyes.....