Kanade's Execution

(Note these punishment chapters will be quite short.)

Game over: Kanade Yoisaki has been found guilty. Its PUNISHMENT TIME!!!

Punishment: Never-ending intense box 

We are then set to room filled with music boxes and there is MonoMiku with a conducting wand to conduct the music. Kanade is then trapped in a cage enough for her fit in. The music boxes start playing as MonoMiku is conducting them, hurting Kanade's ear's in the process. It then began conducting faster and faster as it made Kanade's ears bleed and feel lightheaded. Once the song ended, Kanade was down. The room happened to be a music box but much bigger one. MonoMiku immediately runs out as the music box closes, killing Kanade in the process.

After Kanade's execution

Ichika: Kanade....

Mizuki and Ena were sobbing and Mafuyu was standing at the execution scene on what had happened. Saki was comforting Ichika and so was Shiho. Everyone who had saw what had happened were just standing there. Ichika then remembered the 2 dying messages that Kanade gave her. One from herelf, Kanade Yoisaki, and the other from Honami. She then read the two messages, sobbing in the process. When she finished Kanade's message, she handed it to the Mizuki who read with Ena and Mafuyu. Ichika then went on to Honami's.

Kanade's message.

If you have found this message that means that I've been dead or been executed. Either way that is. I had a rough upbringing. From hurting my father with my music to being forced to killing my friends. I couldn't take living like this anymore. I want to tell you this. I know this school, but not directly. My father once told me about this school, which was once known as Hopes peak academy, a government-funded elite high school that recruits the top students from every field imaginable to inspire hope. My father eventually told me "if you come here and manage to graduate, you'll be set for life." Keep that in mind and remember to NEVER fall into DESPAIR. This academy is filled with  despair, so remember, hope is key.

                                                                                                                     Your friend, Kanade Yoisaki.

Honami's message

I'll be dead by now if you've read my dying message. But my point here you see is that there is more to this school then just the information that Kanade's info then in her message. It all started long ago. There was once an organization known as Ultimate despair. They would bring terror and of course despair to the world. One day, their leader was killed by the leader of which is called the future foundation, an organization of hope. Their leader was recognized as their  savior. They all thought it was over, that is when there happened to be 6 survivors. They then called themselves, the 6 despairful vocaloids or hat everyone calls it for short "The despairful 6". So please hang on to hope for as long as you can.

                                                                                                                     Your Friend, Honami Mochizuki.

Shiho: The despairful 6?

Minori: They sound evil.

Tsukasa: Ah...

Toya: Tsukasa-senpai ,you know

Tsukasa: I've heard of them and thought it was just some urban legend.

Saki: They turned out to be actually real.

Mizuki: Lets be careful, we have to vote those masterminds off. Or kill them that is. I think we should stick with option.

MonoMiku: Okay, enough chatter and head back to your dorms.

As everyone headed back to the dorms, Ichika found a note in Kanade's book. It then read....

This is only just the beginning, cause this place is getting ready for despair, be careful.

                                                                                                                                Kaitokuma

Ichika POV: Did someone put this note in here when no one was looking?

This was the song that was played for Kanade's execution. But in 1.75x speed