Haruka's execution

Game over 

Haruka Kiritani has been found out Guilty. It's punishment time!

Punishment: Hoop of doom.

We are then set to a basketball stadium with Haruka with basketballs and a hoop with a monokuma employee at it there. Haruka then shoots the basketballs into the hoops. But as she is shooting, the monokuma employee happens to the de-drill the bolts on the hoop. Meanwhile with Haruka, she is literally making shots but that is until the Monokuma  employee unbolted the last bolt and  that was when Haruka didn't make the shot. That was because the hoop was falling, and since she didn't make the shot, the hoop fell on her, crushing her head in the process.

After the execution.

Minori: HARUKA!!!!!!(Cries)

Minori was still being held back by Airi and Shizuku, due to the fact that she tried to go into the execution.

An: Haruka.....

Some people like Akito, Toya, Mafuyu, co. were standing there in shock. Others like An, Minori, Airi, and Co. were crying and others were trying to fight the tears.

Ichika POV: If there is one thing that I , no we learned is that we are nothing but weak.

MonoMiku: Don't worry 😉 about it.

Akito: Don't worry about it? DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT?!

Ena: Akito...

Akito: I JUST WANT TO MAKE ONE THING CLEAR, AND THAT IS THAT WE ARE GOING TO DEFEAT YOU IF ITS THE LAST THING I NO WE EVER DO!

Toya: Akito...

MonoMiku: Okay then, everyone get some rest and get ready for a new day.

Akito: Ugh, that MonoMiku is getting on my nerves.

Toya: Ah, I see.

Akito: Toya, you wanted to talk about something?

Toya: Oh um....

Akito: Our dorms are next to each other so, we can talk while we head there together.

Toya: Um, okay.

As they left...

Toya POV: I need to tell him, but yet there is just this part of me I shouldn't and stay safe. But then tell him and face the consequences.

Akito: Toya, you need to tell me 

They were already in the hallway.

Toya: Um, Akito I think it's time I tell you, but keep it a secret.

Akito: Um, okay.

Toya then whispers something to Akito's ear which makes Akito shock.

Toya: You know what? Forget it, just let someone kill me...

Akito: Toya...

Toya: I'll just ask someone to kill me and...

Suddenly Akito hugs him tightly.

Akito: Toya, it's okay, don't worry I won't tell anyone.

Toya: But only they know...

Akito: It's okay, now then let's head inside now.

Toya: Okay then.

As they head in... MonoMiku was in his office with the others ( The mono's that is)

MonoMiku: 4 down, 16 to go. And the 6 masterminds are still a loose.

Lukakuma: MonoMiku, theres been a problem.

MonoMiku: What is it.

Lukakuma: It's become true.

MonoLen: No, you mean.

Lukakuma: Yes it's become true.........

ONE OF THE MASTERMINDS IS A TRAITOR

THERE IS A TRAITOR AMONG THE DESPAIRFUL 6.

So Haruka is now gone. Akito now knows Toya's secret but what? And who is the traitor of the DESPAIRFUL 6? Till the next chapter.

A/n Note: There's been a change of plans for the masterminds. The traitor is the one who will get away and not the other 2. Meaning, five will will be revealed and executed while the other which is the traitor will get away.