Suicide notice & Sibling sacrifice

Minori: AIRI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Cries)

Ena: Airi, no. Another one of my best friends, gone.

Shizuku: Airi-Chan...

Tsukasa: GUYSSSS!!!!!

Nene: Tsukasa, my ears.

Tsukasa: Oh I'm sorry Nene, but less mourning and more solving.

Rui: He's right.

Akito: Lets check the MonoMiku file.

MonoMiku file: The body was found around noon at 11:59, noon to be exact. Was found in the Chem room. There are signs of knife cuts on the person's legs. It appears that they did something with the knife so no one would find it. The victim was also coughing blood violently.

Toya: I think I know what happened with the knife (Points to the broken window)

Mafuyu: This is gonna be a bit harder than we thought.

Ena: They threw out the knife?!

Minori: But where did they get the knife from?

Nene: You know I saw Momoi holding a knife.

Everyone: Eh?!

Nene: Thats right, she said that she needed it for something. Maybe the killer scraped the knife in her in the chem lab?

Ichika then noticed a note in her hand.

Ichika: Huh, guys theirs a note in her hand.

I've been spying on the Mono meetings lately and they say theirs been a traitor in the masterminds. Find him/her. You need to vote them out or kill them. -Airi Momoi

Ena: She risked her life to find the mastermind traitor.

Shiho: I think what the note means that the traitor is within the masterminds. So it can't be the non-mastermind people.

Rui: (Finds a note on the table and privately reads it, he finds the note that its for his eyes only)

I know that you were watching me when I told a certain someone my secret. You know, you should know who I am in fact. -KaitoKuma.

Rui POV: Kaitokuma..., I understand you were in pain. I'm not gonna let you die. I'm gonna save you.

Nene: Earth to Rui.

Rui: Oh sorry about that. I'm thinking about how was did the person coughed up blood.

Nene: I checked the body and their are no stomach wounds. Maybe the person choked her.

Rui: Maybe.

Suddenly, he found a cabinet. It had something inside, so he picked up the bottle.

MonoMiku: Attention, head to the elevator, its class trial time!

At the class trial.

Akito POV: Theirs been another murder, and its our job to figure it out, or else we're the next ones to be murdered.

Class Trial start!

Toya: Okay as far as we know, the killer threw out the knife outside so no one would find out. So the killer would be one step ahead of us.

Ichika: Most of us were in the cafeteria, so it could be Kohane, Shiho, Minori, Shizuku, Saki, and Mafuyu.

Kohane & Saki: Your absolutely wrong!

Ichika: What?

Kohane: I was in the gymnasium with Shiho, Minori, and Shizuku.

Saki: I was with Mafuyu on the rooftop.

Mafuyu: Saki, I have to ask, you said you left something in the Chem room what was it?

Saki: Earlier this morning I was in the Chem room with Ichika and Shiho remember?

Ichika: Thats right.

Shiho: We were chatting over there and wanted peace and quiet.

Saki: It was about who we can eliminate who could not be the mastermind. It was at.. what time was it.

Ichika: It was 10:05, if I'm right.

Rui: I think I know what happened (Shows the bottle).

Shizuku: It reads Arsenic posion. Quite deadly.

Rui: She actually not to be choking.

Nene: What?

Rui pretends to drink it with the lid shut closed.

Toya: She was poisoned!

Rui: Exactly. I think I know how to close the argument, explaining what happened.

Rui: Airi must've been in the kitchen for something, which happened to be the knife. Nene, was there and Airi said she needed it for something. Making Nene curious. Back into the Chem lab, Airi must've grabbed the Arsenic poison from the cabinet. Before she opened it, she wrote the note, then she scraped the knife on her legs to make someone think someone murdered her. After that, she drank the arsenic person which made her cough up poison. The answer is that no one killer her!

Everyone: (Gasps)

Rui: Thats right. MonoMiku, we're ready to vote.

MonoMiku: You got it!

As they voted, the slot machine rolled and landed on Airi.

MonoMiku: Thats right, Airi Momoi commited Suicide!

Minori: No way.

Shizuku: But why?

Kohane: The note!

Toya: Thats right!

Akito: She was spying on the Monos. So she was looking for the traitor, but knew it was dangerous. So she killed herself, so we can figure it out.

MonoMiku: Hate to break it to you, but someone has to take Airi's place. Now that she's dead that is.

Shizuku: I'll do it!

Shiho: Onee-san?!

Shizuku: I want you to live a happy life, when you make it out of here.

Shiho: Shizuku...

Shizuku: Hurry now, its time for me to say farewell. I know we'll meet someday.

MonoMiku: Okay then, its PUNISHMENT TIME!

Shizuku is taking Airi's place. Its Punishment time for her.

Survivors: Ena, Akito, Mafuyu, Saki, Tsukasa, Rui, Nene. Kohane, Minori, Ichika, Shiho