A/N

Hello everyone! It is I, Mikazuki Katsuki! But you can call me Mika!

I am here today to also apologize for being on HIATUS for so long. You see, I have work and school and I'm easily distracted with reading other fanfic and such.

As you know, the unit shuffle Smiles x showtimes and the crossover MILGRAM x project Sekai is still in progress and in the making; though the MILGRAM one is gonna go much slower since I am working on Smiles.

Now then here is the reason why I am here writing this. As you know, back in the past, I didn't think that my danganronpa fanfic, in the depths of despair, was gonna be good. It turned out to be quite a hit instead. I love danganronpa after all, especially v3. (Note: My favorite from v3 is Keebo by the way).

I have like inspiration coming at the top of my head and I'm putting them into my notes. That is when I realize, maybe I should make another one! What do you think?

To be honest, I actually want to make it-and yes, there maybe no motives since I suck at motifs, which is why there was none in this one, just nothing but despair and killing.

I really want to make it so bad and I am thinking of making it! But I'll have to finish the Smiles one first. 

We are also close to 8K and thank you so much for reading it! Mika out!