An's execution

Game over

An Shiraishi has been found guilty, its PUNISHMENT TIME!

Punishment: Rush hour

We are then placed to a small cafe shop with Monokumas coming in. An then realized that her leg was chained to a bar and was getting deafened in the ears with orders in immediately coming at her with the mic. Unfortunately, the equipment had spikes on them so she was forced to used them.Her hands were pricked each time she used it and whenever she finished an order, it was thrown at her stomach. The drinks burned her skin and the glasses cut her body. The cafe also happened to be a giant coffee pot, so the floor underneath her gave away and she fell through, hanging from the chain around her legs in the center of a giant coffee pot. Hot, boiling coffee was then poured onto her as the coffee was scalding her, filling up the pot, causing her to drown.

After the execution.

MonoMiku: And there she goes.

Kohane: An-chan...(Cries)

Akito: (Picks up one of An's star clips that had washed off coffee shore, luckily was still intact), here Kohane. (Gives it to Kohane).

Kohane: An...(Cries harder)

Toya: So many lives are going down, so many lives are now on stake.

MonoMiku: Welp, please don't cry...

Ena: Well then, how about you be quiet. Our friends are dying one by one!

Shizuku: Yeah, so your not helping here.

Minori: We're gonna end you guys here one by one.

Saki: But remember, Mizuki is a Mastermind.

Tsukasa: Thats true.

Shiho: The truth may have been shocking, but that doesn't matter.

Toya: You may think we're weak and having others turning our backs on us. But we don't care you know what? Its because their still our friends, no matter who we are.

MonoMiku: Okay okay, geez. Anyway, back to your dorms because your literally making me not in the good mood. I'm trying to look out for somebody.

Everyone: Fine.

As everyone left.

LukaKuma: Is something wrong MonoMiku?

MonoMiku: The doubled blue haired boy, Toya.

LukaKuma: What about him?

MonoMiku: There's something I sense within him, but what?

MonoRin: But you know what he is.

MonoMiku: I know that there is more to him, then meets the eye.

Sorry An fans, but An in now gone. But what is Toya exactly? Oh well, till the next chapter.