❁ 4: 𝘎𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯 ❁

"Okay children we are here at the Lotte World and I want each one of you to behave and listen to us

"Okay children we are here at the Lotte World and I want each one of you to behave and listen to us. Don't run carelessly and if you need anything come to me. We will take a break to eat after two hours." The tour instructor informed the students who were extremely happy and excited for the day.

"I am so excited Minho!" Minjun said excitedly showing his smile to his best friend who was equally hyped up.

"Me too!! Next time I will ask my dad to bring me here. I want to come here with my parents and my little brother!" Minho said not knowing his words had an affect on Minjun.

"You are lucky Minho that you have your complete family unlike me." Minjun said slowly.

"Hey it's okay! I am sure you will meet your dad very soon and when you meet him ask him to bring you and your mom here. Don't get sad now. Let's go and have some fun!!" Minho said trying to lift up his friend's mood. It was not a secret amongst Minjun's friends that his dad has gone somewhere and have not returned till now.

𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑗𝑢𝑛 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑙𝑒𝑓𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑢𝑛 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑦.

𝐵𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑖𝑛 𝐵𝑢𝑠𝑎𝑛 𝑌/𝑛 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑏𝑢𝑠𝑦 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑙𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑜𝑟 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑔. 𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑎𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑛 𝑖𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑛𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑎 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒.

"Julia!" Y/n said smiling. Julia hugged her friend as well as neighbour and stepped inside the house.

"Are you busy? Am I disturbing you?" Julia asked sitting on the couch in the living room.

"No not at all." Y/n said smiling and giving her guest a glass of fresh juice to beat the heat.

"Where is Minjun? I thought he's already home?" Julia asked about the small boy.

"He went for a school trip to Lotte World in Seoul. Must be enjoying a lot right now." Y/n said chuckling.

"Yes for sure. By the way have you thought something about that proposal?" Julia asked which made Y/n's smile falter.

"Julia..." Before Y/n could say anything the female saif in between.

"Look Y/n I know it's very difficult to move on especially from your first love who is also the father of your child. But you can't always stay alone like this isn'it? You also have a life. You also need someone to look out for you, pamper you, care for you." Julia said.

"But Julia I can't just replace him from my son's life. Minjun might have not met his father since few years now but he is still very close to his father. My son always keeps asking when will his father be back." Y/n said.