❁ 22: 𝘖𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘎𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯 ❁

"Seokjin please calm down

"Seokjin please calm down. I know you are very angry right now but please try to calm down." Y/n said caressing the male's hands trying to calm him down.

"Every time I think that her motherly nature will prevent her from doing something demonic everytime she proves me wrong." Seokjin said gritthing his teeth.

"I have had enough of everything. Everyone will get what they deserve." Seokjin said with anger in his voice.

"Seokjin don't think about all these things-" Before the female could say something Seokjin interuppted and said.

"How can I not? When it comes to you and Minjun I can turn the world upside down!"

𝐻𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑠𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑑𝑒 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑌/𝑛'𝑠 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚 𝑜𝑓 𝑎 𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑣𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑦.

𝐅𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤...

"Don't cry baby. You know that I won't be able to go if I see your tears." Seokjin said as he hugged his wife who was shedding tears.

"Stay safe and call me everyday. And don't take any stress about us. We will be okay." Y/n said being in the warm embrace of her husband.

"If anything happens then call me. I might be in the military serving the nation for 18 months but that doesn't mean that I will not take out time for my family if any emergency comes." Seokjin said wearing his olive green military uniform while rubbing away the tears from his wife's face and continued saying.

"When it comes to you and Minjun I can turn the world upside down."

"Dada? Where you going?" A little Minjun asked as he came towards his parents who were hugging each other with tears in their eyes.

"Minjun my baby. Come to dad. I need to tell you something." Seokjin said breaking the hug softly as now he took little Minjun in his arms.

"I will not be home for sometime. I am going for work my baby. So can you promise me something?" Seokjin asked caressing his son's soft black and soft hair.

"When I am gone for few months you will be a good boy and listen to your mom okay? And if you feel something bad happening to you or your mom then you will call me. And be a brave boy for your mom when I am gone. Okay Jun?" Seokjin asked.

"Yes Dad! I will be a brave boy and I will protect mom from bad people. And I will do as you say." Minjun said hugging his father tightly.

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑦 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑛 𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑙 𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑎𝑠 𝑆𝑒𝑜𝑘𝑗𝑖𝑛 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑜 𝑓𝑜𝑟 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑦 𝑒𝑛𝑙𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡.