❁ 16: 𝘋𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘉𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯 ❁

"He is my best friend Hoseok's son Jung Ronwoo

"He is my best friend Hoseok's son Jung Ronwoo. Look, his father is right there." Seokjin said pointing towards Hoseok who was standing near a little Ronwoo.

"I thought that you have another son so I got upset dad." Minjun said hugging his father sniffing little.

"You are my only son Minjun and I love you so much. You know that right?" Seokjin asked as the younger nodded his head softly.

"Now come and be friends with Ronwoo. He is three years younger than so you have to be a good hyung. Alright?" Seokjin said rubbing away his son's tears who nodded his head.

𝑆𝑒𝑜𝑘𝑗𝑖𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑑 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑛'𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑜𝑜𝑘 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑛𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑅𝑜𝑛𝑤𝑜𝑜 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑖𝑔 𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑦 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑓𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟'𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑜𝑓𝑡𝑙𝑦.

"Minjun, this is Hoseok uncle. He is my best friend since many years." Seokjin said smiling while Hoseok looked at the younger Kim with loving eyes.

"Nice to meet you Hoseok uncle." Minjun said bowing towards the elder.

"You have grown up so much Minjun. Nice to meet you too bub." Hoseok said rubbing Minjun's cheeks very softly.

"And this is Jung Ronwoo. Be a good hyung to Ronwoo and try to be good friends okay Jun?" Seokjin asked with a smile on his face.

"Yes Dad!" Minjun said excitedly. He smiled at Ronwoo and hold his hands softly and both the kids ran off towards Minjun's playroom.

𝐴𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑛 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑠𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡, 𝐻𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑘 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑠 𝑌/𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚. 𝐻𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑠 𝑌/𝑛 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑆𝑒𝑜𝑘𝑗𝑖𝑛 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑛𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑒𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑒.

"How are you Y/n?" Hoseok asked. It's been so long that he had last seen his best friend's wife.

"I am fine Hoseok. How is Eunji doing?" Y/n asked with a little smile on her face.

"Eunji is doing great." Hoseok said smiling talking about his wife.

"Hoseok did you bought the files I asked you about?" Seokjin asked as his best friend now looked towards him.

"Yes I did. Let's go and check those up." Hoseok said as he went ahead towards Seokjin's study room after giving a smile to Y/n who smiled back at him.

"I need to work on a case with Hoseok. Till the time he is here, can you look after Ronwoo and ask the house helps to serve some snacks to him?" Seokjin asked.