❁ 18: 𝘚𝘦𝘢 𝘉𝘭𝘶𝘦 ❁

"Noona?" Jungkook peeked into his sister's bedroom with his doe eyes scanning to see if the older was there

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Noona?" Jungkook peeked into his sister's bedroom with his doe eyes scanning to see if the older was there.

"Yes Kook?" Y/n said as she closed her closet and came towards the door to open it properly for her brother to step in.

"Where is champ noona?" Jungkook asked settling in the couch in the bedroom while Y/n sat near him.

"He is sleeping with Seokjin tonight." Y/n said smiling at her brother who nodded his head in understanding.

"Everything changed suddenly right noona?" Jungkook asked placing his head on his sister's shoulder who began patting his head very softly.

"Yes Kook. At first I was scared to come back here where I left everything from 4 years back but now seeing Jun so happy with his father I feel that I made the right decision to come here for Minjun's sake." Y/n said.

"But what about you noona? What do you want? What does your heart wants?" Jungkook asked softly.

"I just want my son to be happy and I can do anything to see him smiling." Y/n said.

"Don't you want to get back with Seokjin hyung?" Jungkook asked making the female stop her hands which were softly patting the younger.

"It's late Kook. Go and sleep." Y/n said trying to change the topic.

"Don't change the topic noona! I know very well that you still love hyung!" Jungkook said now looking at his sister who was avoiding eye contact with him.

"Even if I love him yet we both can't be back together. We have to stay the way we are now." Y/n said releasing a deep sigh.

"But why? I am sure hyung still loves you very much and you also love him then why don't both of you get together and start fresh?" Jungkook asked.

"Because there can be nothing more than being just Minjun's parents between us." Y/n said. Her eyes getting moist.

"Leave all these things. Go and sleep Kook. And don't go back to Busan tomorrow. Dad has gone to Jeju so you won't meet anyone there if you go tomorrow." Y/n said caressing her brother's raven locks.

"Okay noona. Good night." Jungkook said with a sad smile. Y/n smiled back sadly as she saw her brother going out.

"I wish I could make everything on place." Y/n said to no one releasing a deep sigh.

𝑌/𝑛 𝑙𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝. 𝑊ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑𝑛'𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑑𝑎𝑦𝑠.

𝐅𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐀𝐠𝐨...

"So you are telling me that you have a boyfriend?" An early teenager Jeon Jungkook asked with narrow eyes staring at his older sister who had a done face.