❁ 19: 𝘗𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 ❁

𝑆𝑒𝑜𝑘𝑗𝑖𝑛 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐽𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛 𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑝 𝑖𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑡𝑜𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑎 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑖𝑡

𝑆𝑒𝑜𝑘𝑗𝑖𝑛 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐽𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛 𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑝 𝑖𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑡𝑜𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑎 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑖𝑡. 𝑌/𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑗𝑢𝑛 𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑢𝑡𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑘 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑏 𝑆𝑒𝑜𝑘𝑗𝑖𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑐𝑢𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑚𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑏𝑜𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑒𝑠.

"When was the last time that you saw your father?" Seokjin asked Taehyung.

"It has been many years. I was around 9 years old at that time. He came to talk with my mom and had a huge argument with her. Both were fighting and then he pushed my mother harshly towards the floor and went away from our life for forever." Taehyung said. His heart aching recalling about all those past bad memories.

"I am finding him not because he is my father and I am missing him but because I want to take revenge from him for what he did to my mom." Taehyung said.

"Why is that so? You can tell me if you want." Seokjin said. Jimin put his hands on the younger's shoulder nodding his head in a yes asking him to continue.

"I am an illegitimate child of Kim Deonghin. He pretended to love my mom because she belonged from a wealthy family. I was not even a part of his nasty plan. But somehow I ended up in this world. Slowly and slowly he started showing his true colours. He began asking hefty amount of money from my mom and she being in love with him would trust him blindly. This kept on going until Kim Deonghin decided to play his dirtiest game." Taehyung said and paused in between. Seokjin looked at him pittily with a sad smile on his face.

"One day he came and asked my mom for a huge amount of money and also the properties that my mom's father would give him. When my mom did not agreed to him then he started hitting her badly. I tried to save her from getting hit but he hitted me too. He forcefully took my mom's thumb impression on the property papers and took all our properties and money. And left me and mom to die alone with nothing. That was the last time I saw him." Taehyung said. His face expressions stern but his eyes teary.

"You have faced a lot Taehyung and your mother too. If in any way I could help you then let me know." Seokjin said with a small smile.

"Please find Kim Deonghin for me. I will help you to find him but please just find him and please give justice to my mom." Taehyung said pleading the older who nodded his head positively.

"Attorney Kim, Taehyung is going to start his university classes in SNU from next week. I will be staying with him for a month but after that I will be leaving. So if possible please try to find Kim Deonghin within this time because before leaving I want to make sure that my brother is safe and without any stress." Jimin said with a little smile.