chapter five

a/n: hiya! just wanted to let y'all know that the story locations that they explore are either real or made up, but all the ghosts are made up. i can explain more in detail why this is a thing but would rather do a separate chapter. thank you!

y/n's pov

the days leading up to our flight felt like they were flying by. i tried to pack light, but ended up taking probably more than enough. will, however, gave me his checked bag because he literally fit everything into a carry on. my brother scares me.

once both of us are ready, we get in the car. will puts our bags in the backseat as i triple check our passports, legal information, visas, and identification are in my purse. will hops in the car next to me, switching to a random radio station as he begins to drive.

it's 20 minutes to the airport. im silent the whole time. i'm terrified of the fact i'm literally going to america to ghost hunt demons for two best friends, also being accompanied by my brother and a few friends, like alex and niki. the group chat pings as i quickly grab my phone.

evil ghost hunters 👻

ALEX <333

flight taking off now, see you soon!

y/n

me and will just left to head to the airport :)

niki 🌸

me tommy and toby are all waiting with sam and colby at the hotel, see you then!

sam

alright guys! see you then!

i put my phone away as will pulls into an airport parking lot. i quickly unbuckle and he does the same as we both exit the car and grab our bags. we head into the airport exhausted and excited for what's to come.

*time skip to like when they land cause i'm tired*

i'm waiting in an airport starbucks and drinking a strawberry frappe while will gets my checked luggage. he insisted on it since he is my big brother after all. i check my phone one final time to no new notifications. i helplessly scroll through twitter as will drags me out of my booth.

"c'mon, our rental is here!" he says excitedly as i quickly bounce up. i can't wait to meet everyone.

"do you think if we're british they're going to charge us more for stuff?" i ask him as he chuckles..

"yeah probably." he says as i bend over laughing.

will helps me with my luggage. the airport is less than ten minutes away from the hotel, so with traffic only 15 minutes. we spend the entire time taking selfies and talking about our first location: the underground tunnels of seattle. my phone pings and i quickly check it.

evil ghost hunters 👻

sam

room arrangements/numbers:

sam and colby: 456
niki and wilbur: 457
tommy and tubbo: 458
alex and y/n: 459

y/n and wilbur, all the rooms were arranged with your room partner. if you have issues, talk to them.

ALEX <333

hurry up hoes

y/n

we're literally checking in, want to meet up in our room for dinner? i'll doordash

sam

me and colby are down

tommy 👹

me and tubbo will be there

the sister (quackity x fem reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara