instagram & chapter nine

@y/n.soot

thanks to anthony padilla, im ready to share my son with the world

i was 20 when i got pregnant with my son. i'm no longer in contact with his dad and have recently received full custody back from my sister. he's moving in with me and will in a few weeks.

beckett soot, i'm happy to have you home 🩷

@carli.soot

violet is sure to visit soon <333

@wilbur.soot

beckett, carli, you, lele and violet are my world 🩵

"y/n?" alex says as i follow him into the room. when he asked me to meet him, i was terrified. he had been quiet since i revealed my son.

"so you have a son." he says as i shut the door behind me. i sigh.

"yeah. blue, blue gold. i call him beckett on social media for his safety." alex looks down, sighing and running his hands through his hair.

"i'm sorry i never told you. i didn't want you to think of me as just a girl with a son, i wanted you to think i was something more than my past and my  kids. i wanted you to just love me."

"y/n..." he says, hugging me tightly, "i love you. i would never leave you just because you have a baby. i love you with my heart."

"you have to help out with blue. you have to be a dad, alex. im not going to force you into that, it's not fair. you would need to help raise him and i don't want to force you into that." i tell him, looking up at him and meeting his eyes. he just smiles.

"y/n, if it takes giving away the whole world, i would do it for both of you. i'll move across the globe for you, i'll move to england or brighton or wherever to help and support you. i'll do anything for you and blue. i love you and i know i'll love him as well. i love you." alex kisses me as i feel my eyes water.

"i love you." i say, letting tears drip down my cheeks.

when me and stephan were together, i felt pure pain. he hated blue so much and begged me to get an abortion. that's when i gave custody to carli. before i left stephan, i gave custody to her so she could protect him. stephan and i broke up over a year ago, but i'm only now getting custody because i feel safe. i feel like he won't come back.

"fuck it, i'm flying them out." alex says, breaking away from me and grabbing his phone.

"who? what do you mean?" "carli. carli, violet, and blue. i'm making them come or we are going to them, i hate seeing you terrified of the ghosts and i know you're missing your son. i'm making them fly to us and we'll spend the next few weeks having fun in seattle and getting to know each other." my heart soars.

this man is amazing. truly, wonderfully amazing. stephan was never as good as him. alex is willing to spend thousands of dollars in order to give me my son and my family, he's willing to do so much.

"thank you so much. see you guys tomorrow." i hear him hang up as he hugs me once more, "they're on the next plane here. they're leaving in about an hour and will be here by 4am."

"i love you so much. you are truly amazing and wonderful, i love you." i kiss him as he laughs, messing with my hair.

"get some rest. i'll wake you up when it's time to go pick them up, i can't sleep either way." "lay with me?" "of course."

i lay on the bed next to him, his arms wrapped around me. i hear his heartbeat in a rhythm, paying attention to the bumps and thuds. it's peaceful. i sleep quickly, letting myself go into his arms and fall into a deep sleep.

                                    ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

"y/n, wake up amor." i hear as i feel hands playing with my hair, "they're landing in twenty minutes. we gotta get to the airport."

i quickly bounce up, more energized than ever. i sprint to the bathroom, grabbing my hair brush and pulling out the tangles. after it's smooth enough, i brush my teeth at the speed of light before putting on deodorant and changing into jeans and a keroppi crop top, sliding a quackity zip up over it. alex is laughing as i speed run my eyeliner and hair, he's all ready to go. i grab my shoes and tie them before running down the hall.

"shhhh! it's 4am, let's just calm down. here." he says, grabbing my hand and pulling me into an elevator as he hands me a monster. pipeline punch, my favorite. i snap it open and chug it all down, gulping the final sip as the elevator opens. i rip the tab off before throwing the can away and running to the parking lot.

alex is the one driving, i connect my spotify and click shuffle on my liked songs. i skip past "daddy issues" and go straight to "ophelia", i need a happy song. i finally get to see my son and know him as my son.

the airport is bustling as we head to the gate. i'm jumping with excitement as i see the passengers start to exit. when i see my son, i run to him.

i hug blue so tight my heart is pounding and he's giggling. i tickle his belly as he laughs, knocking me onto the floor as carli and violet help us up. alex carries his bag as i hold him close to my chest, letting us been seen. me, alex, and blue. a family.

"momma, who's that?" blue asks as i look at alex, smiling.

"that's momma's boyfriend, alex. he's gonna be around for a long time." i tell blue, letting him wave to alex.

"hi kiddo." he says, waving back.

"dada! my new dada!" blue says, laughing as i meet alex's eyes with a smile.

"you don't have to call him-" "he's my dada! give me dada!" he says, reaching out to alex. i trade the luggage for the toddler. blue hugs him tightly, laughing and smiling as alex fools around with him.

"auntie!" violet yells, running and going to hug me. i hug her tightly, excited about seeing her happy. carli looks very tired and excited to have a break.

"via! let's head to the car with blue, mommy, and alex, okay?" she giggles, looking at alex.

"auntie y/n, is he your boyfriend?" violet asks, pointing to alex as i meet his eyes.

"of course i am." he says, smiling while blue squirms in his arms.

we all walk out of the gate together. carli smiling and listening to music, sipping a coffee we got her. violet is holding my hand and talking about unicorns while blue falls asleep in alex's arms. will calls us, smiling and laughing on facetime.

we're a family.