Chapter-1

The screen showed a black haired girl running with a take out coffee cup from Starbucks and walking down the streets of London towards Mana base, America.

The screen panned at her face to show Violet Potter with a nervous look.

"Damn Potter, your sister got all the good genes I see." Blaise said looking at Violet with a smirk making Harry glare at him.

"Wait, this is next week!" She exclaimed turning to Remus and Snape. "It's future Ms. Potter" Dumbledore smiled kindly at her making her shocka as well as Jonas who sat with the Slytherin trio (Reggy, Rabastan, Barty)

A presentation hall was shown and Violet was standing on the pedestal explaing about her research and findings, where as the others looked at her in amusement.

"Megaledon has been an ancient sea creature which existed in our world around 23 million years ago at the time of Dinosaurs. It's extension was due to the global cooling and the fight of the other Predators, their has been many rumours of it being a myth as their has been no real proof of it's existence ever questioning if it's really true. My research has been working on a hurricane occured 28 years ago in the Pacific Ocean" she said opening a satellite pic to show a shark like figure over the horizon near China.

"Holy cow!! That's big!!" Draco said as he gasped along with many others in the great hall. Violet smiled that it was going well in the program and she may granted the permission. "Wait? This is your research!?" James asked bewildered as he gazed at his daughter in concern where as she avoided his eyes.

Jonas shook his head at the sight.

Gasps and murmmers broke into the presentation hall at the sattelite clip. "This Pic was captured by MN satellite station-" but she was cut off by a male researcher as he laughed out loud.

"Beg you Pardon?" She said coldly while galring at him making him say-"Come on Dr. Potter, just cause of Pic we can't grant you permission with such a bug funding project and you know it. Especially when we don't have a full proof assurance that you will give us benifit can you?"  "That's what I need permission for, so that I could find the ruins of The Meg. It's ruins still lie beneath ocean and all I can give you is my Research of 8 years." She said coldly where as another man ganged up on her-"Uh what will we do with Bones and ruins Dr. Potter? If you have a living Megaledon than talk to us"

Violet's jaw clenched as she glared at the screen harshly. Charlie pulled her in a side hug knowing well how she feels as she just put her head in his chest, 'another failed attempt'.

James, Harry, Remus and Sirius were sad looking at her futile figure. They knew their daughter/sister had given her entire life to sea creatures yet she was looked down upon cause of her dreams and gender.

The meeting ended after a long argument as she made her way down towards her bad in deafeat when an invester made his way towards her. She looked at him with hope as the man said-"Dr. Potter, quite the presentation I must say but I didn't really get few points. I would love to hear you again." As he glanced at her chest and figure.