Chapter-2

Two months later-

Violet stood behind huge screen as she looked around monitoring their performance

Violet stood behind huge screen as she looked around monitoring their performance. "Attempt 6, Submarine launch to the bottom of Mariana Trench. We have no idea how steep the depth is so for all we know, we might be walking into a death trap. Get the submarines ready." She commanded as Jaxx looked at her and asked-"Who will be testing them Violet?" "One and only me" she replied with a smirk winking at her.

"WHAT!?" yelled James as Violet winced.

"Have you gone completely insane!!? You have no idea how deep the terrain is yet you decided to bait yourself??! For all you know that it could be a landslide." Jonas said as he glared at her making her glare back as Marauders sat their horrified.

"Look Taylor, this is my job. To explore the sea and find out more of it's secret okay! I get paid for it, not just sit around and do nothing!?" She growled at him.

She changed into a black tank top with black jeans, she and Toshi moved towards Wall as they got inside the Subamarine.

"Oh god I can't believe this! I'm finally on it!!" Violet said in awe as her family looked at her fondly. Jonas rolled his eyes at the stupid woman who was walking into a danger herself.

"Honey? It's not life threatening right?" Mrs. Weasley asked timidly gazing at her where as she just smiled at her and said-"No Mrs. Weasley, not at all." "Liar" snorted Charlie recieving a sharp glare. Arthur looked in awe at the muggel tech.

The others inside the control room where in the edge of their seat. Mac and DJ looking at the Parameters as the Subamarine lowered itself. "So far so good" Toshi said as they went into the depth of the ocean.

"We are entering the cloud layer guys" she said.

"Violet, take care of the surrounding. Their could be anything down there okay?" Zhang said in the microphone. A moment later she replied-"Would. Have been disappointed if there wasn't Doctor.."  he couldn't help but his lips curved into a smile.

"Where in the world did you get this woman from Jack? She has some daring!" DJ said laughing lightly making Jack smirk.

"Of-course she is barve!! She is the Marauders heir!!" Sirius said making her chuckle lightly.

"Everyone cross your finger guys!! It will be a new discovery if we get past the cloud without breaking the connection!" She yelled as everyone crossed their finger, even Lucius and Rudolphus earning amused looks from their wives.

The screen showed the submarine getting past the cloud as a huge smile appeared on her face-"we did it guys, we are out of the cloud!!" The control room burst into applause, same with in the submarine. Wall and Toshi hugged Violet as they smiled brightly at each other patting her back.

The Great hall cheered as Violet smiled brightly, she hugged Charlie and Remus while grinning. Even Jonas was looking at the discovery in awe. James felt proud of his daughter's achievement, not that he will ever word it out.

"Deploying the lights" Wall said as he operated the submarine from Violet's left. Small power batteries were fired from the jet as they roamed around the area lightning it up. "Light's deployed, they're gonna come around" Violet said gazing around in awe as she moved the submarine ahead.

"Merlin, it's beautiful" Sirius said as he gazed at the screen in admiration along with the rest. Violet looked so relieved that after a long time she learned something new about the most dangerous and longest trench in the world. Jonas looked amat the screen in awe, yes he has seen it all before but it's special everytime. Especially when it's after so many years.

Ron and Hermione were looking at the screen in astonishment, never seen anything like this.

Zhang smiled looking at the screen with wide eyes, "my goodness! You getting this Mac?" Violet said into the microphone. "I got it all Violet!! A lot of smiling faces up here" Mac spoke up.

"Dj, we got positive terrain to launch the Rover" she said as Dj operated his screen and said-"The launch is all yours, my lady" Violet nodded at Wall making him switch up the buttons as he said-"Rover is....  Free." "Copy"

The small robotic tech moved forward as Dj operated it where as Violet was smiling at a baby fish "hello little guy" she mumbled looking at him fondly.

James smiled as he admired his daughter, she looked so happy. He haven't seen her this happy since...  She got to know that she has no magic.

Jonas lips twitched at the girl's innocent tactics. He wouldn't lie, she was ambitious and utterly brave but sometimes, discoveries has to come with price. And he fears how will she cope up with this fact. Funny he just met her but seem to read her better than anyone else.

"Everything is going perfect!!" She said happily grinning like a kid. "No!! Don't jinx it!! At this rate you are just testing your luck Violet!!" Regulus yelled from his seat baffled as he silently prayed to God.

Suddenly the alarm alerted them that their is something moving towards them in the radar. "Hey Violet, I have a contact...... Bearing 0-8-0.... It's big" Toshi said. "It's huge and fast" Wall replied looking at the radar. "Dj, is the Rover seeing something?" She asked as Dj replied-"negative, I'm getting more lights"

Everyone was at the edge of their seats, worried for the girl underwater. Jonas tensed up getting flashbacks.

The Rover lit itself as it moves forward before the connection got lost. "Woah! I just lost the telemetry!" He said as Mac cursed moving towards the screen. "Would recommend an immediate right turn 3-5-0 this could be a landslide." Jaxc said calmly. Violet taking the control of the subamarine and turned it back. The sensor goes on as she spoke into the microphone-"Last time I checked landslides don't make 90 degree turn." As the radar depicted the figure coming towards them.

"That's not a landslide!" Jonas panicked as Violet said-"could be a whale." "Not possible, whale's are not this fast. It has to be something else!" Jonas said as he two shared a look. "Jonas, it's not possible." She tried to say but he cut her off and said-"You have been working on this project for 8 years Docter, do you really think it's impossible? Especially after watching the satellite pic?" "No, that pic was 28 years old, also the pic might just be a hurricanes after effect that looked like a shark. Megaledon can't be alive Jonas" she replied as the man looked at her in the eye and said-"I have spent 12 years of my life in the depth of Ocean and the biggest life lesson I have learnt is that nothing is impossible, Violet."

The radar read that the unknown thing is right above then as Toshi yelled-"It's ok us! It's on us" as something crashed with the submarine toppling it a bit.

"Violet? What's going down there?" Mac asked as Violet said to her crew-"you guys come look at this!" The radar showed the figure moving away from the submarine in Swift motion. The screen popped and showed a dishvelled Rover as Wall asked-"what caused this?" "I don't think you wanna know" she said as Toshi said with wide eyes-"guys it's coming back!!
As soon as he said the thing crashed into the subamarine again "Get us out of here!!" Wall yelled as the control room's screen showed the poor connection and panicked situation of the other two where as Violet remained calm and reactive as the screen turned black.

Many first years screamed in fear as James had enough, he made his way towards Violet and pulled her into his chest reassuring him that she is safe. To his surprise, she didn't pull away from him."it's alright" she tried to comfort him awkwardly.