2◇

as always chapter cringe- dont know why but im laughing every time i wrote this book. as i said this is a fiction- [name] is just someone who i dont own, the characters too, i only own the spot and the ocs
___________________________________________

 as i said this is a fiction- [name] is just someone who i dont own, the characters too, i only own the spot and the ocs___________________________________________

___________________________________________

"YOU CAN CALL ME MIRYA." That's what the scary guy said to the reincarned girl. [Name] looked at him confused, it's not like she was calling him 'babe' or something like that?

"Oh! Nice to meet you Mirya. Well... you already know my name..." She replied to him with an akwards smile. She lend him her hand tell him he have to shake it but he ignored her and walked past her.

Mirya took the ball and threw it at [Name]. She cought it and tilted her head while the guy placed himself in front of the goal. "Shoot." was the only thing he said to the [h/c] girl.

"Y-you want me to shoot the ball at you? Or do you want me to score a goal?" She looked at the ball than at him. He raised his eyebrow thinking how stupid the young woman was.

"Oh no. No, no, no! I suck at it!" She explain at Mirya before she let go of the ball. [Name] looked at him with a serious face, trying to tell him how bad she is at soccer.

"Shoot." He said again but his voice sounded dangerous and scary. She immediatly took the ball, placed it between her feet. She inhaled and exhaled before shooting the ball towards the goal.

When her foot touched the ball, she felt a strong emotion. She lost her mind for a second when she scored a goal. [Name] blinked several time before realising what she just did.

Mirya was on the ground, the ball at a few meters away from him. He looked at her with a suprised face, not knowing she had this talent. He stood up, still shocked by the scene he just saw.

"I- I just scored a goal? Oh my dear! Did you see this?! I just scored a goal!" She screamed and jumped all around the field. She was happy about her action. The emotions could be see in her face, she was happy, exited, determinated...

The tall man walked in her direction, he cleaned up the mess they did. "Come on, we have a match in like forty five minutes." He said while taking his bottle of water and walked towards the exit.

"In forty five minutes?!" The reincarned girl said as she followed the tall man named Mirya. "B-but I'm not ready! I don't know how I am going to play? What happend if I'm useless?!"

He looked at you, not moving his head, as he thought "That's what you thought... but I saw it with my own two eyes, the way you looked at the goal as you were about to shoot. The determination, is that what Ego-san talked about earlier? The real ego? If that's the case she's the hope of Japan."