3◇

again chapter cringe- btw posting early bc i feel like it-

___________________________________________

"A MONSTER..." [Name] mummbled a few time those word. Still walking in the hallway, making her way to the second selection.

"Am I a monster? Or is this a new way to say that I'm ugly...?" Lost in her thoughts she didn't realised where she was. The beautiful girl was in a big room with a big door where is writing second's selection.

She sighed, she knew what will happend after Rin little show. She was alone in this big empty room until she heard footsteps. She felt unconfortable, she was the only girl and every person who entered this room were looking at her weirdly.

"Look away you disgusting shit..." She thought as she saw a guy who were staring at her with a disgust look. She glared at him, her eyes showed a murder expression.

The only thing that [Name] would erased in the world is man who think that women are object and her issues. "Wish I had my headphones right now... I don't want to hear Victor speech shit-" she mumbled at herself.

Slowly the room got full in two seconds. Still unconfortable, [Name] tried to focus on the screen but the half of the stare were on her and not the screen until Ego appeard.

"Took you long to come you Victor emo." The [s/c] said as she frowned trying not to be angry and make a scene for nothing. Well that's not nothing, when one hundread or more stared at you because of your gender is clearly not nothing.

"From here on, the second selection of blue lock will begin." [Name], the fan of blue lock who rewatched the anime over and over again, mumbled slowly every words Ego said.

"The first selection where you fought so far was to make strikers understand the meaning of turning zero to one." A number one appeard above his finger. "From on here out, you will make use of a state of the art field. So that you can fight to turn your own one into hundread."

[Name] looked everywhere, even if she saw the anime several times she still don't understand what Ego meant. She noticed the guy at her left smelled like shit. "He should at least take a shower..." She said with a disgust tone.

"The second selection is divided up into five different stages. It's a leveling systeme where you'll only be allowed to move on after clearing each stage." He opened his hand showing five stages different while explained the second selection.

"Your next goal will be to clear the mission in this first stage. And those cleared all of the stages and finished the second selection, will participate in a strengthening training camp." As she heard him saying training camp, her eyes were shining, she was thinking about all the soccer player she simped until now.

"I would see Julian Loki and Michael Kaiser with his first weird stalker yandere boyfriend named Alexis Ness!!!" [Name] simped in her head by the idea of seeing the hottest guy in blue lock.

"That's it for the explanation, warm up freely. Those who feel ready, move on throught the gate alone." As his words came out of his mouth, everyone in the room turned around exept [Name].

[Name] could hear people mumble some words about coming without their team. Well she can't join them because she lost her team. She remembered how desperate they were all exept Mirya, he was the one who gave her the courage even tho she didn't know him.

With a deep glare Ego continued his speech. "The first stage is an individual battle, once you've entered you can't return. If you don't advance to the second stage, you'd best assume that you'll never meet your rivals beside you again."

"I don't care I just want to survive to this hell until I meet Kaiser and all those hot stuff." The [h/c] girl thought as she rolled her eyes not giving a fuck at what Ego said.

"Of course, the second selection will be mush harder than the first. No matter how well you've done so far, if you can't get past this, then you're simply no good."

[Name] looked everywhere and everyone seemed to sweat a little as Ego's rude words. "That must be hurting their ego... lucky they have one... where is Isagi tho-" She mumbled softly when a guy told her to shut her mouth.

[Name] turned her head and showed him her middle finger and turned her attention back to the big screen showing our adorable (emo) Ego. "Man I can't believe I did this... I'm such a bad bitch, just like the edit I watch when I'm in the toilet."

"By the way, do I have my phone on me?" The [s/c] girl touched her pocket and felt a phone. She took out a little her phone and see a [y/p]. She tuned it on and saw the same wallpapers, and the same kind of notifications she could have if she was in her real world.

"Those of you who just lucked out with strong teammates and managed to survive, get ready." He looked at [Name] as he raised an eyebrow. He then took his scary glare back and said : "The second selection will thin out that trash, and only true EGOISTS will remain."

"I wish you all Luck" After that he vanished. A loud sound could be heard by the many people who were talking about not going there or not having more explanation.

"Luck, and my ass is rice maybe? Let me laugh." [Name] said while biting her tongue. She than turned around knowing that Rin will do his little show.

"My favorite brother issues emo boy, where are you?~" She thought as she looked all around trying to find her emo character. But she couldn't find him, however she could hear a familiar sound.

"He's here..." She smirked and looked at the balls collide. "Open it, I'm done warming up." She blushed like crazy as the sound of his voice.

"Damn his voice..." She thought as she slapped both of her cheeks. "Concentrate! You have to survive this hell [Name]!" She then at her turn, followed everyone and made herself to the second selection.

"I wish you all luck." ------ Ego

___________________________________________

argh another chapter cringe- well guess it will maybe be good who know???

word count : 1074