4◇

another godamn cringe chapter-

___________________________________________

SHE WAS HAPPY and scared as the same time. She knew she sucks at soccer but still want to survive. Why? That's simple for hot soccer players she could met if she successed the second selection.

"Oh my! If I finished third at this I will be in the same team as Rin and Aryu! Oh my dear! Thanks for all the people who cheer me up!" She cried in the inside while walking straight.

She arrived in a big room where a soccer ball appears in front of her and a goal keeper. A name appears besides the goal keeper. "Blue lock man? Who named their child like that? Oh wait he doesn't have parents... well sucks to be you-"

[Name] looked up at the screen before reading it. "Score one hundread goals in nineteen minutes... ayo?! How can I do that?!" She turned to look at the camera, which she noticed when she arrived. "Yah! Victor from Walmart, what kind of selection is that?! One hundread goals in nineteen?! Do you want me dead?!"

The [h/c] girl grabbed her hair with an angry face. "I don't know how to shoot I suck at it! I just want to see Michael Kaiser and his weird boyfriend shit!!" When she realised what she did, she shut her mouth and turned around.

Ego's pov

"I wish you luck..." After that he stoped recording. "That [Name], she's interesting don't you think Anri?" He said with a serious tone.

"I think she is quit impressive. She has the competence but I don't think she knows what she is doing." The red hair girl respond with an akward face.

"By the way we have no money left..." she said while looking at the screen. "Shut up Anri." Was the only thing Ego said while looking at the screen.

"Score one hundread goal in nineteen minutes... ayo?! How can I do that?! Yah! Victor from Walmart, what kind of selection is that?! One hundread goals in nineteen minutes?! Do you want my death?!" They looked at the screen where [Name] was shouting.

"Uh?" Ego said with a confused face. Anri looked a little closer to the chaotic girl who were screaming like a child. "What is she doing...?"

"I don't know how to shoot I suck at it! I just want to see Michael Kaiser and his weird boyfriend shit!!" Hearing the name of Michael Kaiser cought Ego out of guard. He looked at the screen, curious about the informations you have.