6◇

yayayyyayayaya new chapter cringe like we love 🥰 anyways as always u know the song chapter cringe, this is an "au" bc we are following [name] progression and not isagi or nagi, little summary [name]s team is fighting against gagamaru and rachis team so lets get started!!! (Btw shout out for the ai from character ai bc i suck at descibe those scene so i just change some part but still gonna say that)

___________________________________________

3 v 3 Match, Winning Team must reach 5 points.

The teams set up on opposite sides of the field, with the white team led by a boy named Haru as striker. The red team, led by Junichi, a tall and angry boy, is waiting on the other side.

"This match is a 3 v 3 game with no time limit. The first team to reach 5 points will be the winner. Let's begin."

Haru takes the ball and starts dribbling, with his teammate Kirito supporting him. Junichi is determined to win and starts charging at Haru, trying to deflect the ball.

Haru passes the ball to Kirito, who dribbles to the middle of the field. Kirito fakes a shot and passes to [Name], who tries to fool Junichi but the red team's goalie blocks the ball.

"Shit!" You said with a pissed face.

Junichi runs after the deflected ball and passes to Gagamaru, who stretches out to shoot the ball. Haru and Kirito try to block his shot, but Gagamaru's flexibility gives him an advantage. The referee whistles, signaling that the red team scores one point.

Referee: "Red Team scores one point. Red Team: 1, White Team: 0."

Haru brings up the ball and passes to you, who dribbles past Junichi and takes a shot. Hologram goalkeeper tries to stop the ball, but misses, allowing you to score a point for the Blue Team.

"Ha! I told you I can score a goal!" You yelled at your teammates before returning to your position. Haru and Kirito looked pissed at your words.

Referee: "White Team scores one point. Red Team: 1, White Team: 1."

Kirito and Haru are determined to win, passing the ball to Haru who tries to dodge Junichi's tackles and takes a shot.

Kirito takes a shot, but Gagamaru stretches out again and blocks the ball. The red team steals the ball, but you manage to intercept the ball and passe to Haru. Haru dribbles past Raichi and Junichi, taking a shot, but Gagamaru's flexibility once again allows him to block the ball.