10◇

OMDDDD GONNA FEED YALL CUZ YALL ARE SPOILED RAT 🤬🤬 soo enjoy the chapter 🤗.
------------------------

AS YOU WAKE UP slowly from your long slumber, the others were already up and dressed up. To your surprise, Raichi and Gagamaru were particularly excited. You didn't mind and got up from your bed.

"Look who's finally awake." Raichi commented when he saw you woke up. You rolled your eyes and ignored him. You walked out of the room and made your way to the bathroom with your toothbrush and your clothes.

You undressed yourself and showered. You hummed a song as the water fell into your smooth skin. After showering, you dressed up and brushed your teeth. You then brushed your hair and went out of the bathroom all clean.

As you went out of the room, you saw a familiar face (no really). Your eyes widened as you saw the familiar guy. His familiar pink eyes and his red hair, how beautiful he was. To your surprise, he noticed you. He smiled at you and walked to you.

"Hey L/n! Good to see you again." Chigiri looked at you with soft eyes as he smiled. You, on the other hand, panicked the moment he noticed you. How can someone be this pretty?

You nodded and smiled back at him. "Y-yes, me too!" F-ck why did I stutter?! You cried inside your head and looked away, feeling too embarrassed. Chigiri, him, noticed your embarrassment and tapped your shoulder.

"Hey, tell me if something is wrong, okay?" He tilted his head and you silently nodded. "Well, did you and your team play against the national team?" He stared at your e/c eyes and to your surprise, he was extremely serious.

"Yes we did." Was all you could respond. You felt extremely embarrassed in front of him. The way he looked right into your eyes could make you on your knees. (I dont say that cuz it happens to me 💁‍♀️)

"That's cool! We did too, actually we were heading to the room since everyone finished." He mentioned the room where everyone lost their friends, like Kunigami-. Anyways....

Oh yeah... I forgot about it- You realized something, Raichi and Gagmaru were excited this morning and they were already ready. "Now you say that! I have to go! Or else Raichi gonna beat my ass!"

You ran to the opposite side and waved at the, now, confused boy. "I'll see you later, then!" Chigiri was about to stop you but you managed to run before he could touch your hand.

"And she ran, again..."

MINDING YOUR OWN BUSINESS, you quickly hummed a song as you were walking with your teammates to the room. To be honest, you were excited to see the others. After waiting three whole weeks, you finally achieved your goal!

"Looks like someone is happy..." Raichi, who was beside you, spoke, actually he mumbled but since you heard him, for you, he was speaking. You looked at him and blinked your eyes at him.

"Really? Who?" You chuckled and smiled like a child. Gagamaru, who heard you two, nodded. Meanwhile the two men, who were behind you, looked at you with a blank face. Not even bothering.

As your team and you reached the door. You waited some time before entering. But of course, the annoying guys (except my gagamaru) were trying to get in first. You and the NPC guy were literally cringed, because the way they were clearly above each other.

When you all arrived, the three men fell together at the same time. You looked away feeling really embarrassed as everyone looked at you. And of course, who cares about being embarrassed when a bunch of soccer MALE players are watching you and your team when your teammates are still fighting.

You could hear the whispers among the male players. You rubbed your hand against your neck, looking down to not make any eye contact with them. You felt so embarrassed that you decided to look up. You looked down at the three, quite embarrassed, boys.

"I swear in front of Ego, if you three don't fucking got up, I'll kick your asses." You whispered to them as you threw them a death stare. They immediately got up and only Gagamaru apologized to you. Raichi rolled his eyes to your comment, he didn't want to admit you scared the shit out of him.

Without thinking, Raichi grabbed your wrist, dragging you with him to his friends. You panicked and looked at his hand and at him feeling embarrassed about the whole situation. (Lmaooo after all you're a girl in a room full of boys.)

You both stopped in front of Isagi Yoichi, aka the puzzle dude. You smiled softly at the puzzle dude, you always had called him like that because he always took one thousand years to just have a plan, which has 2% of chance to work.

Raichi pushed you a little, showing that you have to introduce yourself. "Oh right!" Isagi looked at you with a surprise face and titled his head. "I'm Y/n L/n, I'm (between 15-17)." You bowed a little, not knowing japanese culture, except when you saw japanese anime or j-dramas.

Isagi bowed his head a little to greet you as well, his beautiful and cute face could make you flustered. "I'm Isagi Yoichi, nice to meet you too." He smiled and he simply looked at Raichi feeling surprised.

You noticed his reaction and chuckled awkwardly, knowing this situation. You looked at Raichi and he looked at you too. "Yeah, she's a girl." And with that everyone was shocked in this room. Your cheeks heated up a lot and you could feel the room starting to get hot.

"And she ran, again..." --------> Chigiri

------------------------

BAHHAHAHAH THATS IT YALL CUZ I HATE YALL WO MUCH (thats not true i love you guys yall are so precious like pls hope yall find a Yukimiya or a Chigiri) SOOOOOOO IF YALL WANTED TO HAVE THE CHAPTER- 11 YALL BETTER LOVE THIS CHAPTER SO YALL CAN HAVE THE OTHER ONE (thats a fucking joke okay... ly yall 💖) NAYWAYS LITERALLY FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE DOING RAMADAN LIKE MEEE WELL HAPPY RAMADAN FIRST AND DONT GIVE UP IK ITS HARD BUT YALL CAN DO IT!!!! (im literally crying rn cuz im alone between 12am-2pm ☹️)

HOPE YALL HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT/REST/RAMADAN AND I SEE YALL IN ANOTHER CHAPTER 😍😍😍

word account : 1087