101

Chapter 101: I am Shang LuoBookmark

Their whimsy made Ye Yushi a little surprised, but they could not avoid entering the wrong cognition, Ye Yushi explained: "It's not a formation, this is called Go, it's a kind of confrontational game, each side holds a color chess piece to play against each other..." Ye

Yushi gave them a brief introduction to the rules of Go, and after listening to it, some of the audience were confused, not knowing what Go was, but some of the audience was bright.

[This game of Go is very interesting, it sounds very complicated, it will feel very interesting to play] [I think I want to learn, are there any recommended books when it rains?]

"I remember that there were some at home, and I would send them to you from the beginning of the time. Ye Yushi said, "Qinqi calligraphy and painting are often mentioned together, and it is also the favorite thing of the literati Yashi, I know a little about the knowledge related to the game, anyway, there is nothing to do now, let's take a look at this game of residual chess." The audience in the

live broadcast room immediately agreed. It's one thing if you can't read it, but it doesn't hurt to understand it.

What S saw when he came into the live broadcast room was this scene, Ye Yushi whispered to everyone on this chessboard in the rain, what was specifically said, S didn't understand because he came late, but because Ye Yushi spoke carefully, he could listen carefully.

Almost halfway through the explanation, Ye Yushi drank saliva to moisten his throat, and when he looked up, he found that S had actually been hanging in the live broadcast room for a long time.

"You came, I didn't see it just now. He said with a smile.

[S: Hmm]

The audience in the live broadcast room quietly emerged:

[Although the conversation between Slug and Yushi in the live broadcast room is only a few words, but I inexplicably feel very tacit

]

[It's still very sweet (afraid of being beaten, Slip away)], however,

this remark caused the audience in the live broadcast room to echo. Old viewers who have watched the live broadcast for a long time know that Ye Yushi and S have a good relationship, and they are getting better step by step with the naked eye, so it is inevitable that some viewers can't help but want to knock CP. But everyone knows that the live broadcast room is mainly to watch the live broadcast, of course, these words will not be said, but the CP posts in the forum are still secretly poked and established a lot, each building is very high, but occasionally, there are still viewers who can't help but quietly get excited in the live broadcast room.

Fortunately, most of the time everyone is kind and teasing, and then the topic is skipped.

However, since he noticed his thoughts when he hit Ye Yu, and mentioned the plan to show his intentions in front of him, he had a ghost in his heart, and then watched the ridicule of the audience in the live broadcast room, and naturally felt embarrassed.

Fortunately, these words did not stay in the live broadcast room for too long, so Ye Yushi's ears were only vaguely red, leaving aside the impetuous careful thoughts, he continued to explain the current game of chess, intending to have a good chat with S after today's live broadcast.

Soon, the chess game was over, and the time was not early, Ye Yushi said goodbye to everyone and turned off the live broadcast.

As soon as the live broadcast room was closed, S on the other side sent him a call request. Ye Yushi connected, and then asked, "You should also take a vacation over there, right?"