5

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇ: this chapter features mature content (blood, murder, mentions of weapons, yandere themes, etc.) and a nsfw scene near the end.

you've been warned.

💌🔪♡🩹🩸

the following morning, ayato aishi immediately went to work on his plan to finally eliminate shinji kimura. again, the school itself lacked security cameras, so it should be easy to get away with it but all ayato had to worry about is the student council members who are known infamously for wandering around the halls around this time of the day.

letting out a shaky sigh, ayato slipped inside the theater classroom— before the members entered— and stole a pair of gloves. he hurried over to the cooking club's room where he retrieved a knife from the knife box, stuffed it into one of the pockets of his uniform before anyone could see him take it, placed a bucket of water on the ground, and a mop. it'll be easier to kill shinji kimura in here.

he spent the next few minutes prowling the halls for shinji, wondering where the hell he could be, until, finally, ayato spotted him. looks like poor shinji was running behind schedule and luckily his rival was wearing his gym uniform instead of his normal one (he must likely sneak back into school to say good morning to y/n), but this small factor will be useful later.

"hey!" the raven-haired student who made himself known as his rival immediately turned around to face ayato, visibly in a rush. "i hate to be a bother but i found something really cool in the cooking club and i really wanted to show somebody else. can i show you? we'll have to walk there...but i promise it'll be quick." ayato tilted his head to the side.

chewing on the inside of his cheek, shinji thought for a moment before pushing two fistfuls of his hair. "fine. but this better be quick." he mumbled.

the pair made their way towards the cooking classroom where ayato already prepared his plan. he closed the door behind his rival who stared around the room in confusion. "i don't understand. what is it—" before he could finish his sentence, the knife met with his flesh, soft and pudgy, and made a satisfying squish as the tip of the blade sank deep enough to make his victim scream but ayato was quick and simply covered shinji's mouth with his hand.

slowly raising his spare limb, ayato twisted the blade in his hands, all the while sinking it deeper and deeper. shinji's skin was torn to shreds as the knife rotated, the sound of his muscles and nerves being gouged growing louder. it was all...relieving to ayato because he would know that his rival wouldn't be able to survive this encounter, especially with the wounds he had just sustained.

looks like y/n is all his.

then, without warning, ayato jerked it further into shinji's back, until the shiny metal had disappeared inside him and the black handle was pushing against his broken skin. shinji's weeps were a brilliant sound, guttural chokes mixed with an agonized roar. ayato smirked and pulled the knife out of his now deathly white victim.

he carefully watched as shinji sank to his knees, continuing to cry, convulsing and trembling like a rabid animal and thick blood flowing freely from the gaping hole in her back. the cascade of the boy's life source gushed out in all directions, scarlet liquid squirting up all over ayato. not necessarily caring, ayato turned away as shinji pleads for mercy became quieter, the sweet tang of blood-tingling in his nostrils.

"what a shame," ayato crawled over to his deceased classmate and grabbed his chin, moving his face to meet his. "you may think that you didn't deserve this, but, even then, your death is meaningless in the grand scheme of things." he harshly muttered to her.