11

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇ: you minx! you singlehandedly made ayato feel all pent up with his desire for you. i've decided to write this, so you can see just how much power you have over him.

💌🔪♡🩹🩸

the following morning, ayato groggily stirred, slowly waking up from the remnants of sleep, only to find himself with a sorry cause of morning wood. he couldn't help but groan at the feeling of his hardened cock straining against his pants. he shifted uncomfortably but a cold truth still stands— he has to get rid of it.

it is no easy task for ayato, especially in a y/n-less room. oh, how he craved for her, but he must have patience. all great things come with time, right? he has done it all. used his hand, pressed his erection on pillows, and started to grind on it, bought (and ruined) so many toys, or even used one of his beloved's stolen clothing items— typically her panties— that he has stolen to help him get off. but it was never enough. he needed her.

he just needed to use or find something to simulate the feeling of y/n's dripping cunt to keep him at the moment. all ayato wants is just the tiniest, slightest bit of friction to his very needy dick that wasn't his right hand. then...he got an erotic idea. lazily, ayato peeled his blankets off his form and reluctantly left the warmth of his bed.

with a heavy sigh, he stepped out into the main area of his house, only to be greeted by a chaotic scene. the aftermath of the party last night was scattered everywhere. empty and crushed red solo cups were strewn across the floor, intermingling with beer cans. trash, along with some half-eaten food, had been carelessly left outside the trash can, and the smell of stale alcohol and snacks filled the air. even some furniture had been displaced, a result of the rowdy, no-good high schoolers he had entrusted his rather expensive house to.

but none of it mattered to ayato at that moment. his focus was entirely on y/n. the memory of her stunning appearance in her getup lingered in his mind, etched like an exquisite masterpiece that he just wanted to ravage and claim her all for himself. her presence alone had the power to evoke an intense rush of emotions within him, causing his face to flush a deep crimson, his breathing to become uneven, and his cock to twitch in his boxer briefs.

walking into the kitchen of his home, ayato almost immediately regards the two peaches off to the side that were placed in the middle of the island. how did those get there? did someone at the party just bring them as a snack and forget about them? shrugging it off, ayato stretches out his hand to one. this was going to be a new experience for him.

he turns the fruit's crease towards him and after a moment, he disregards his undergarment in one lean tuck which causes them to fall delicately to his feet while his cock hit against his stomach with a small thud. ayato then leans against the kitchen island and the sheer coolness of it caused him to shutter slightly. well, there was nothing to it but to do it. how else was he supposed to suppress his urges without y/n here?

but first...he had to prepare himself. and so, he wrapped his long slender fingers around himself and began to lazily stroke his cock in a loose fist.

"good god," ayato whispered. he still couldn't believe the way y/n was acting toward him last night. she was just so different and the way she was kissing him was incredibly sexy in ayato's book and...unable to contain himself...he rubbed and squeezed more vigorously, got way too loud, even to his own ears. "nngh~"

as the rubbing turned a little too good, he cracked his eyes open: his dick stood proudly, all shiny and blushing red. that should be enough.

ayato lets go of his cock and returns his focus to the peach. he opens it halfway with his thumbs and pushes the pit out onto the island. he brings the fuzzy, blush-colored peach to his anticipating groin. he presses himself onto it until the parted fruit slides down his erection. he looks down at the peach with such slavish devotion. ayato subconsciously parts his lips which causes a small whimper escapes from him as he continued to stroke the peach up and down his hardened dick. the fruit is now leaking onto the tile below him. some of its juices were so close to dripping all over his lap as well.