9

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇ: i'm going to be astronomically fr when i tell you that i was so hesitant to post this chapter since i didn't know which route to choose— *agonized screaming*

anyway, i hope you all enjoy it.

💌🔪♡🩹🩸

"okay..." ayato let out a small sigh, but couldn't bring himself to stand up from the couch. he all of a sudden felt queasy and his knees were weak. he concluded that he would surely collapse if he got up at this rate. hesitantly, ayato looked at y/n. his chest burned—it felt like his heart was going to burst out from its skeletal enclosure like a chestburster— as it heaved quickly up and down, hyperventilating.

'everything is fine. everything is fine. quit making a scene or else they're all going to make fun of you.' ayato mentally reprimanded himself, but, as expected, it only achieved to made him more panicked and on edge. never in a million years did he think this time come, but here they are...

"ayato?" y/n broke him out of his thoughts, calling out to him. he blinked rapidly and looked up at her with a small hum. "you coming?" she asked. oh, yes he is. the gentleness of her voice went straight to his dick which twitched with anticipation. he meekly nodded his head, got up, and slowly followed her toward the closet, but not without some passing degrading comments thrown at his person.

"can't believe he was the one chosen with y/n."

"right? he's so weird."

"wait...does he even go to our school? i feel like i would remember if he did."

electing to ignore all that noise, ayato tried to steer himself back to the hole that he dug for himself. what was he doing? he'd never been kissed before, and now he was going off to do god knows what with his crush.

"you don't look all that happy," the girl beside him noted.

"no, no, no, it's not that...it's just that i-i don't usually do this type of thing," ayato explained, trying desperately to hide his embarrassment.

"fair enough, but i don't think any of us willingly go in a small closet to make out on the regular," y/n joked. "maybe except rihito." she quickly added which caused ayato to stifle a small laugh.

"who said we were gonna kiss?" ayato asked, playfully as he raised an eyebrow. "i could always brew you a cup of tea," he suggested.

"in a closet? yeah, good luck with that, levi ackerman." y/n playfully rolled her eyes.

"what can i say? i'm a man of many talents." with that, ayato and y/n soon found themselves standing in front of the closet, their gazes momentarily locking. He swallowed nervously, his voice shaking slightly as he spoke, "ladies first." he offered a small, shy smile and gestured for her to step into the closet.

y/n entered, her eyes showing a hint of surprise before she disappeared into the confined space. ayato followed her inside, heart pounding against his chest as he gently closed the closet door behind them. it was so cramped; he barely had enough space to move. it also smells of dust that causes ayato's nose to itch a little. there is barely any room for two teens to move in it, but somehow, ayato manages to give y/n a lot more space by positioning himself against the closet wall, resting both of his arms on the wooden panels as he tries to act nonchalantly, but his nerves betrayed him.

"hm..." his palms were sweaty, and he could feel his face growing warm under the pressure of the situation. he couldn't help but wonder what he should do next. should he make a move and finally kiss the girl he'd been dreaming about? or should he wait for her to take the initiative? the tension in the closet was palpable, and ayato's mind raced as he struggled to decide.