Chapter 26

Chapter 26

My body burned, and I barely breathed with two men over me, their hands racing over my body, covering every inch of me with the blood of the dead witches which stained their own hands and now my body. The smell didn't bother me, especially when all of my senses were blocked.

Only heat surfaced.

My mouth went dry as Dion placed his lips over mine. Callan pressed on me hard behind me, his erection prepared to ravage me. Everything blurred in front of me.

I kissed Dion back and his teeth pressed over my lower lips, biting roughly till I moaned into his mouth.

"There's only enough little witch can take. Be gentle. It was only some hours ago before I deflowered her." Callan said, standing behind me. There was pride in his words, and I didn't blame him.

Dion parted his lips away from mine while still holding my face in his hands. His fingers loosened, nearly setting me free.

Heat flushed over my cheeks.

"No." I shook my head, breathing heavily. "Touch me." It was a plead as their hands nearly moved away from my body.

It didn't click in my mind that we were in the middle of nowhere and that anyone could see us—me with these two men. They didn't care when they took off my clothes one by one and bared me while the dead bodies of the witches were piled up only a small distance away from us.

I clenched my teeth as Callan's teeth brushed against my neck, nearing to bite me and take my blood as he had done before. The pain didn't terrify me, but my pleasure did.

The path I was walking into was terribly curved and one wrong move, I was going to fall.

Dion's hands came over my body, brushing over my breasts, fingers flicking at my nipples while his breathing became hard in my ear. His chest rumbled as he fought back a growl.

I grabbed his hand and lowered it to my legs, needing to be touched where it throbbed the most. My underwear covered my sex, but not for long as his hand looped inside and his fingers curled over my entrance.

I moaned loudly, letting my voice echo through the silent forest.

"Please..." I whispered, digging my fingers into Callan's hair. "Bite me."

His lips parted, canines sharpening and stretching over my pulsating neck. I leaned forward and held my breath back while he sank them into my neck and drank from me.

Dion grabbed my hair and tightened his hand around it. "You enjoy pain, isn't it?" he asked while brushing his finger over my clit and slowly rubbing it. I didn't answer. Instead, I held my breath back. His smile deepened. "So much for the innocent act when you're just waiting for someone to take you like you want it."

Callan bit down harder upon hearing his words. I groaned in pain while my head turned to the side, falling back over Dion's chest. He continued to drink from me before pulling his teeth out slowly, making sure I felt every bit of it.

His eyes were dark red as they met with mine. Using the back of his hand, he wiped my blood off his mouth. It was still red.

He smiled at me before his eyes flicked behind to Dion. "What do you say we take her our way? It isn't like anyone is going to hear her screams here." He suggested, a wider grin covering his face.

My chest tightened.

"I doubt she'd even scream." Dion responded, the same mischief in his voice as it was on Callan's face.

My thoughts ran wild. The dreams. They were turning into reality, just as I wished they would.

Callan parted himself from me. Stepping to the side, he burnt out some of the firewood and tossed it to the side, dimming the light to the point where I couldn't see much except for the starry sky above us. I pressed my eyes tight shut and opened them again.

There was a little fire left in the middle, only a little.

"Burn it out, Callan. Let her see nothing." Dion said, standing behind me with his lips curled.

"But—"

Before I had the chance to say anything, Callan took the last piece of the firewood and tossed it to the side. All of the light went away. Everything darkened in front of me. The hair over my skin rose, and I wrapped my arms around my bare chest while shivering.

"I can't see anything." I whispered, my head dashing back and forth.

"That's the whole point," Callan's voice echoed in my ears, but I couldn't tell where it was coming from. He was near, a lot closer than he was a moment ago. "You can't see anything, little witch. But we can see everything, including the fear on your face. Don't worry, we'll not hurt you." he continued, nearing to me.

I felt his breath racing down my bare shoulder. My head turned and hands reached forward, but he wasn't there.

Of course. They could see me, they could see everything as one of them was a night-eater and another one a werewolf. They had the powers to see in the darkness while I didn't.

"Don't be scared," A hand traced down my back, but this voice belonged to Dion. They both were going to play with me and I was letting them. "We'll have fun."

My heart skipped a beat.

A hand wrapped around my wrist, and I stepped forward. Without being able to see anything, I didn't know where I was going. Only a few seconds later, I stopped moving.

"Sit, little witch." It was Callan. I recognized his voice well, and now I could even recognize his touch. It was colder than Dion's, who was rather quite warm.

I suppose it had to do something with the fact they were different creatures.

To each their own.

My knees bent, and before sitting down, I placed my hand on the ground beneath me. It was covered with something, something the witches had placed before whatever ritual they were doing. My stomach tightened as I sat on the ground with only my underwear on.

Heat collected around me as I felt them surrounding me, getting closer and closer.

"Lay down and spread your legs."

I did as Dion said. My back pressed against the rough cloth beneath me. I didn't know it was a carpet or something else, but it was better than being on dirt.

I tried to see anything, but failed. My eyes remained wide open while my hands reached for any of them. When they came closer, my hand wrapped around Callan's arm. He lowered himself to me and before I knew it, his mouth was over mine.

I kissed him back as my heart continued to thud in fear of the darkness. My arms went around him, pulling him deeper while I felt Dion's fingers thread around my underwear. He parted my legs wide open before slipping the underwear out.

I moaned into Callan's mouth as it parted from mine.

"Scream all you want, little witch. Let us hear all those sounds we cannot hear in court."

Read the full book on Patreon; www.patreon.com/miakerr