8|Sebastian

Elianna's POV

"Eat up," Ms. Rossi said as she stood there watching me eat my breakfast.

It felt so overwhelming.

"Is this really necessary?" I asked politely.

"You are the wife of Mr. Mariano and you need to be healthy incase of anything."

"Whatever that means?" I mumbled as I continued playing with my food.

I was given fried eggs, turkey sausage and bread.

Don't get me wrong, the food was good but I wasn't exactly in the eating mood or the eating environment.

I was in a place that made me feel like I was nothing and that makes me sick.

"Just a few more bites dear," she said to me which made me upset.

She was treating me like a child.

"You also look a little thin. You should gain some more weight. Don't just wait until you get pregnant. Enzo will not even want to get you pregnant in the first place."

"Stop," I snapped at her.

She watched me in horror.

"I don't know who the hell you think I am but I am not some child and I don't give a damn that I'm Enzo's wife. I'll eat what and when I want!" I ended.

Her eyes and mouth were wide open.

I looked up to see Enzo watching me. His face was unimpressed as usual.

He was drenched in his sweat so he had probably just came inside from fixing that old car.

"Luca, take her back to the bedroom," he instructed before walking away.

Luca grabbed me and pulled me away.

"Disrespectful," she muttered under her breath as she picked up my plate.

I kept quiet the whole walk up to the bedroom.

I didn't regret a thing I said.

I hated this place and I hated him.

He didn't even take the time to talk to me. All he did was order people around to deal with me instead of talking to me himself.

Luca opened the door for me and I frowned when I saw I had to reenter this prison.

I didn't say a word to Luca. He didn't want to talk and I didn't either.

I hadn't even been living here for twenty four hours yet but he has already managed to break me.

I will not give up without a fight. War is on between Enzo and I.

"Check the dockyard then go home for the day," I heard his very deep and distinct voice tell Luca from outside the door.

After, he opened the door and walked in.

I waited for a scold but he just walked past me.

He is not a man of many words indeed.

"We need to talk," I said.

Maybe I should go back to America a little earlier than I need to.

"Yeah we do," he replied as he walked into the closet.

"Wait, I know what I want to talk about but what do you want to talk about?" I asked confused.

He picked up a shirt and removed the one he currently had on which revealed some more of his tattoos and abs.