27|Toddler Steps

Elianna's POV

1 month later

I put on my sports bra and leggings then headed to the home gym.

Two weeks ago I started using it because I needed to get back in shape.

If I had any plans on returning to the states to dance, I needed to be in shape to dance.

I opened the door and he was in there.

I watched his muscles bulge out of his compressed, long sleeve shirt as he lifted the weights.

My body just froze as I watched him like a creep.

I bit my lip and crossed my legs. Stuff like that turned me on.

He groaned as he put down the weight.

I knew he had been working out for a while because his back was all sweaty.

I didn't even notice when he left the bed this morning.

When he turned around, his eyes widened when they landed on me.

I quickly uncrossed my legs and looked away from him.

I could see him turn around from me and go to the bench press.

Since that car ride, we didn't talk much.

He went back to his old habit; going to work early then coming home late.

I tried to help him. I really did but he doesn't want my help and I'm not going to force him.

I laid down my yoga mat and started doing some stretches.

I took a sneak peak at him and he was completely concentrated in what he was doing.

Stop looking at him, Elle.

I picked up the jump rope and started to skip.

Skipping and running were my main workout activities I did back home in America.

They were not as drastic as lifting weights but they were still effective. I stayed in shape.

It's not like I needed muscles or anything.

I turned back and he was sitting on the bench press watching me.

I immediately lost my timing and tripped on the rope. I soon fell to the ground.

He laid back down and continued lifting his weights.

I cringed at myself as I stood up.

Maybe I shouldn't jump rope while he is in the room with me.

I decided to give weights a try just for fun. I wouldn't use anything that I couldn't handle.

I walked up to the where the weights were and changed the weights that he used to one that I could manage.

I placed my hands on both sides of the rod and struggled to lift it up.

I could hear him sigh from the other side of the room.

I rolled my eyes before turning to him. "Do you have a problem?"

He stood up. "You're lifting wrong."

"Why does it matter? Since when was there a wrong and right way to lift weights?"

"You could hurt yourself or my weights if you don't do it properly."

I sighed. "Okay, what am I doing wrong, Mr. Perfect?"

He walked over to me. "First of all, your feet are too close. They need to be further apart to increase your stability."