15|A Disaster

Elianna's POV

1 week later

It's been one week since I've been in complete solitude.

I have been locked in our bedroom from since I tried kill him.

No one said a word to me or entered, not even Sebastian. The only contact I had was Luca who handed me a plate of food once a day.

He hadn't been here since that day either. He went into his car and I never saw or heard from him again.

I was going crazy in here. There was nothing to do except watch that annoyingly loud clock and rearrange my side of the closet.

I have ran through that day over and over in my head.

I still don't regret it.

I might be sorry that I did something like that but I don't regret it.

I would do it over and over again if that is what it takes to protect Haze.

He doesn't have a brother or any family (to my knowledge) so he wouldn't understand why I did it.

He didn't have to spend his teenage years looking after his little brother while simultaneously trying to keep up with school work.

It was me.

I had to work hard to keep Haze happy. I had to go to the principal's office when he got himself into trouble every week. I had to promise my dying mother that I would take care of him with my life.

I don't know what he is going to do to me when he comes back but I know that I won't regret a thing.

The door opened and I figured it was Luca bringing my daily meal. He would usually bring it in the night but I guess he got it early.

"Just put it on the chair," I said as I continued to cover my face with the blanket.

"Put what on the chair?"

I immediately sat up when I heard Sebastian's voice.

I immediately ran and hugged him. He was the first voice I'd heard in a week.

"Oh, we're doing that," he said as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Get dressed, I'm taking you out for breakfast."

I released from our hug and looked at him. "For breakfast? As in breakfast out of this house?"

He laughed. "Yes, now get dressed. Make sure you look pretty."

I smiled before immediately running into the bathroom to get ready.

When I came out, I did my makeup.

It was the first time I was wearing makeup since the wedding. Just like how this will be my first time off this dispiriting property.

I went into the closet and saw this cute mini dress that I'd been wanting to wear.

I immediately put it on and let down my hair.

I grabbed a purse even though I had nothing to put in it and opened the door.

Sebastian and Luca just stood there staring at each other. I wasn't sure if they wanted to make out or were having a silent conversation.

Sebastian finally broke eye contact with Luca and looked to me.

"Ready?" He asked and I nodded. "Luca, you can take a four hour break. I'll look after her."