Chapter Six

(Third Person POV)

Silence hung over the three as Y/N looked towards his cousin for any help as to what was going on.

Y/N: "Is he serious?"

Noritoshi: "Unfortunately."

The air was still both Kyoto students waiting to see what Y/N would say.

Y/N: "My girlfriend."

Todo/Noritoshi: "...Huh?"

Y/N: "The type of woman I like is my girlfriend. What about you?"

Noritoshi had never seen Todo be the one stunned while asking someone about their type but he had to admit it was amusing. Part of him also knew if Todo doesn't like that answer then there was going to be a fight and Noritoshi wasn't really sure who would come out on top.

The weakest Takada-chan enjoyer studied the scarred blood sorcerer carefully as his advanced mind computed his next words.

Todo: "I understand, you're a man who values his woman above everything else. We seem to have much in common."

Noritoshi: "What am I witnessing?"

Todo: "I myself am devoted to Takada-chan and intend to marry her one day. What's your girlfriend's name?"

Y/N: "Her name is Maki."

Noritoshi: "Wait, her last name wouldn't happen to be Zenin would it?"

Y/N: "Yes it is, you go to school with her twin sister."

Silence once again dominated the room as all eyes fell on Y/N.

Y/N: "What?"

Noritoshi: "I don't even know where to start with that. Firstly why didn't you tell me you where in a relationship and secondly I'm not sure how I feel about that given what I know about her sister."

Y/N: "It happened very recent and I've been very busy training and recovering from my injuries. Besides, you'd like Maki if you would give her a chance. She may lack cursed energy but her physical abilities more then make up for it as does her heart."

Todo: "I'm sure your looking at more then her heart."

Noritoshi: "I'm still not sure about your choice but I will respect your decision for now, a lot of people are not going to like this."

Y/N: "Then a lot of people can suck it up. Maki is worth more to me then the petty opinions of others."

Todo: "I can respect that. Maybe you're not as boring as you look."

Y/N: "Thanks?"

The car ride to the hotel should of been quiet and given Y/N time to prepare himself for the battle ahead. Unfortunately when Todo asked if the fellow student had heard of Takada-chan and proceeded to explain everything about her when Y/N said no. He looked to see his cousin had earbuds in to drown out his classmate leaving him alone with a rambling Todo.

The whole conversation felt torturously one sided they eventually agreed on one thing, booty. When the ride was over Y/N now had a mutual understanding with Todo. He stepped out of the car and created a veil, covering the large building thanks to the additional training Gojo gave him.

Noritoshi: "Our mission is to wipe out a number of curses left over from the Night Parade of a Hundred Demons, we received reports our targets are hiding in a hotel and targeting guest."

Y/N: "Has the hotel evacuated?"

Noritoshi: "Yes but there are at least three missing people. If we find them then their safety should be our top priority."