𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐃

𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, you start your period and Walker is there to help. (or he at least tries)

- 𝐲/𝐧 𝐲/𝐥/𝐧

I've been on my period for 2 whole days now.

and let me tell you,

it couldn't be any worse.

my cramps were all over the place and it was getting very hard to walk due to the pain.

every 5 seconds I would groan from the ache that was in my back, or in my lower stomach.

my phone started ringing and I pick it up from the floor and check to see who was calling me.

it was Walker.

I put on the biggest smile I could muster in the situation I was in, and answered.

— 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋

"hey walkie talkie" i said with a smile on my face.

"hey y/n/n. how was your dayyy?" walker asked.

"it was good, how was yours bro?" I said, matching the tone walker was previously talking in.

"it was good bro." walker said as he mocked the bro.

"thats goo- ow!" I started, but then was cut off by a sharp pain in my lower stomach.

"what's wrong? do you need me to come over?" Walker asked as his eyebrows furrowed.

"no walker don't I'm fine I swear." I lied.

"you're sure?" Walker asked, with concern lacing his voice.

"yes I'm su- oww"

"y/n whats wrong?"

"I'm on my period." I said.

"I'm on my way."

"no no it's fine you don't have -" I started, but got cut off by walker hanging up.

- 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥

i hung up the phone on y/n and quickly walked to leenas room, busting open her door.

"leenaaa" I said in a groan.

"what do you want walker?" she said with annoyed laced all over her voice.

"so .. y/ns on her period." I said as I told her what y/n just told me..

"ooohh i get it now. you want help?" she said as one of her eyebrows were lifted.

"yes that."

"okay. so, here's what you're gonna do. you're gonna buy her favorite snacks, get at least 2 of each. then, get her a heating pad. if she doesn't already have one. then, also but not least, get her flowers. it's a simple but cute gesture." she said as she ushered me out her room and shut the door in my face.

"thanks leena!" i said through the door and heard a muffled you're welcome.

I quickly ran to the store to get what I needed.

- 𝐲/𝐧 𝐲/𝐥/𝐧

around 20 minutes after that call, I got a knock on the front door.

I got up and practically waddled my way to the front door.

as I opened it, I was greeted with a smiling Walker who had a bag and flowers in his hand.

"I dunno but this is what Leena said would hel-" I cut Walker off by hugging him, to which he hugged back.

"thank you Walker." I said as I smiled into his shoulder.

"you're welcome."

- NOE SPEAKS

I'm so grateful for the request ive gotten because I was lost and don't know how to come up with ideas 🤞🏽(493 WORDS)