𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐄

𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, y/n and Walker share a kiss during the filming of their movie for a scene, and it leads to their friendship taking an awkward turn.

REQUESTED BY :: moviegangsta

- 𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯

today was a big day for y/n and walker. not just because it's the last scene the pair had to film, but because it was a kiss scene. which presumably is both of their first kiss.

the scene happened between the twos characters, inside of your characters room.

this happens after walkers character dies, and y/n sees him in her dream.

they kiss and confess. even though the two cannot be together.

"and ACTION."

"Isaac?" (a/n : isaac is walkers fake character name) Melanie said in disbelief (a/n: Melanie is your fake character.)

the reason why Melanie couldn't process this is because, isaac had been dead. for about a week now.

Isaac then walked up to Melanie, who was sitting on her bed, staring up at the blue eyed boy.

Melanie started crying. "I never told you this but .." Melanie started but was cut off by Isaac.

"I know." isaac said as he himself started crying too. "I know, and I feel the same way. I always have" he said as he plopped down next to the girl and cupped her cheeks.

"but now we'll never be together." Melanie said as she shook her head, tears streaming down.

Melanie and Isaac just stared into each others eyes, slowly leaning in, and that's when their lips connected.

sparks flew through both the teens stomachs as they pulled away.

Melanie just cried even more, and hugged Isaac as hard as she could.

"annddd.. DONE!"

the cameras stopped rolling and the two teens still sat opposite of each other. Walker, with red cheeks, and y/n with butterflies.

this feeling was amazing, but they still somehow found a way to make everything awkward.

"so uhm .." Walker said as he stopped blushing like a tomato.

"catch ya later partner?" y/n said with a questioning tone, not be knowing what to necessarily say.

"sure! okay, bye!" Walker said as he stood up and fast walked to the dressing room.

"uhm okay, yeah bye."

NOE SPEAKS

its 11:03 and I'm so tired 😓. (WORD COUNT 354)