𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐒

okay so this is an soulmate au y'all 😭. it's something new to me and I just wanna try it out, so basically you and Percy are soulmates (but you both don't know that) and you share the same scars.

-

𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐲 𝐣𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧

I went into the water for the 4th time in this hour, hoping the nasty scar that formed on my left cheek would disappear.

it just appeared out of no where and it took for annabeth to point it out for me to even notice.

it's messing up my face and im mad.

basically, everyone has a soulmate and you and your soulmate are to share the same scars.

if you get a scar on any part of your body, it will appear on your soulmates body in the exact same place.

apparently, finding your soulmate would stop the scars from reaching you.

it couldn't be that hard to find her right? we share the same scars it wouldn't be that hard to notice.

I heard footsteps coming toward me, and I turned around to be met with a confused Grover.

"what are you doing?" he asked with an eyebrow raised.

"I'm trying to get these scars off of me. if water can heal everything else for me, why can't it heal this?" I say in a frustrated tone.

"you know they wouldn't just disappear. their supposed to be there to help you find your person."

I groan at his words, much more frustrated. "yes I know, but what if I don't want to find her? this is too much. I mean, I didn't ask for this."

"well then I don't know. I guess your scars will just keep appearing." Grover shrugged, "if I were you I'd get to looking."

he then walked off, leaving me in my mind.

"I'm gonna go look for her."

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏

I finally changed out of the wet clothes I was just in, and started looking everywhere.

first I checked the archery area.

"hey, excuse me?" I ask, tapping someone's shoulder.

"yeah?"

"have you seen a girl with this scar on her cheek, and this scar on the palm of her hand?" I ask him, showing him the scar I just got from her, and the scar she'd got from me.

"no. sorry." he said as he shook his head in a 'no' motion.

"it's fine." I say as I walk off, now going to the area where you have to wear the funny glasses and thick gloves.

I now tap on another persons shoulder, this time it's a girl, and she turns around.

"uhm.. have you seen a girl with this scar on her cheek and this one on her hand?" I ask, showing the scars I just showed previously.

"uhm. no, not that I know of."

"okay thank you." I walk off once again.

𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏

by now, I've checked everywhere.

maybe she's just not on the camp??

with a heavy sigh, I walk to the cabins, making a move to go into mine until I see a girl I've never seen before on the same trail as me.

she might be my last luck.

I grab her shoulder, and she turns around to look at me and her eyes widen.

"uhm.. sorry for bothering you but, have you seen a girl with this scar on her cheek..? and this one on her hand?" I say to her with a bit of desperation in my tone.

"uh yes."

wow. that's the first yes I've heard today.

"okay, where is she?" I question her with a bit of hope in my tone.

honestly, she's very pretty might I say. I kinda hope it's her. but probably not, bad luck is on my side today.

she looks down at her hand, pulling her sleeve down from it, showing me the scar that's in the middle of her palm.

just like mine is.

"and I just got this one today." she says as she turns her head to the side, showing me the scar on her left cheek.

"I'd been looking for you all day." I say to her, looking her directly in her eyes.

"yeah me too."

"what's your name?" I ask her.

"what's yours?"

"I'm Percy, nice to meet you." i introduce myself as I hold out a hand for her to shake.

"y/n." she says as she grabs my hand and shakes it.

"so.. we've got a lot of talking to do."

𝟕𝟒𝟏 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒 !!