𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐁𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐘

(REQUESTED)

y/n y/l/n
I was at camp, and everybody was surrounding something.

it was loud, and people were cheering.

"clarrise"
"clarrise"

was what I heard from some people.
I should've known clarrise was fighting again.

but with who?

the person she was fighting was anonymous till I heard some random say "go percy!"

at the mention of Percy's name, my jaw drops slightly.

look, love Percy but.. clarrise is scary. she even scares me.

I move through the crowd, every once in a while saying "excuse me" "sorry" and "my apologies"

once I was nearly there, one of clarrise's goons saw me and stopped me from interrupting.

they step in front of me, blocking my view from the fight.

"move out of my way." I say, trying to push the person out of my view.

"no. you're obviously gonna come to your little boyfriends defense" she says, still standing in front of me.

"okay, first of all.. Percy is not my boyfriend. he's my best friend and second of all, you always wanna gang up on him. you're like a little puppy following it's owner." I roll my eyes as I shove the girl, her, now standing to the side with an annoyed look on her face.

now, I'm not one to just jump into fights.. but clarrise was clearly winning.

she was straddling Percy, throwing punches to his face.

I push clarrise off of Percy, as she falls to the ground with a grunt.

she quickly gets back up with a smug look on her face, "mad cause your boyfriend got his ass beat?"

okay.. what is up with people calling Percy my boyfriend?

"you have no right. I don't care how respected you are here, he clearly doesn't know as much as you do. stop being so stuck up." I say to her as I help percy off the ground, and sling his arm around my shoulder.

before walking into the crowd to take percy to the infirmary, "can you all move? it's over. go back to doing whatever you were doing." I roll my eyes.

i start moving through the crowd, but people weren't moving fast enough so I get annoyed. "can you move any faster?"

once everyone's gone, I speed walk to the infirmary as percy lets out groans of pain.

I get him to the infirmary and the doctor placed percy down onto a bed, and started cleaning his wounds.

there was one light pink thing around one of his eyes, it looked like it was gonna be a bruise.

"that looks like it hurts.." I say as I motion around his eye.

"everything hurts." he says with the biggest smile he could muster up in the moment.

"I'm gonna go.. give you some privacy" I smile at him, and start to stand up until he grabs my hand.

"stay" he states simply.

"stay?" I question with an eyebrow raise.

"yes please.. I mean, only if you want to." he states shyly.

"yeah, I don't mind." I smile to myself as I sit back down on the chair, now giving Percy company.

519 WORDS !!