𝐂𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆

(REQUESTED)

y/n y/l/n

I sat on my bed, tears falling rapidly on my blanket as I scrolled through the recent comments on walkers post.

basically, it was a photo of me and him with the caption "just us cause you love us"

obviously, these people did NOT love us, they hated me.

there were comments under the post like,

"ew."
"why's he with her? he could do much better"
"she's like an ogre 😭."
"anyways ignore her.. walker looks beautiful here."

which he did, but still why bring me down?

(A/N: YOU CANT BRING ME DOWN IM ON A HIGH RIGHT NOW 😜😜)

I always try to ignore it because walker tells me it's not true. but it's hard to ignore it when people even take their hate to my page.

as I was crying, my mom knocked on the door.

"are you okay in there? you haven't come out in 3 hours." she asks from behind the door, not opening it.

I try to silence my cry's as best as I could, "yes. I'm fine."

"okay. just checking up on you." I then hear her footsteps move away from my door.

to prevent her from eventually getting into my room, I take my crying into the bathroom and lock the door.

walker scobell

i just arrived to y/ns house, she doesn't know I'm coming but her mom does.

I go to her front porch and knock on the door, her mom opening it a few seconds afterward.

"hey ms. l/n." i say to her, as a sigh leaves her lips.

"hi walker. y/ns in her room, she won't open the door though. I've tried."

I mumble an okay as she moves to the side to let me into the house, as soon as I'm in I head for y/ns room, knocking on her door.

"y/n. it's me walker." i say from behind the door, putting my ear up to it only to hear silence.

it was silent until I heard a quiet sob come from the bathroom.

I walk over to the bathroom door, knocking on it.

"go away mom." she said as she sniffled, is she crying?

"y/n it's walker." I tell her.

I heard her let out a tiny gasp, "go away walker."

her voice had sounded like it was tried out, and there was a clear crack in her voice when she told me to go away.

"please open the door." I say as I tried to twist the doorknob.

"if I do, don't question anything."

"okay." I nod even though she can't see me.

I then heard footsteps coming toward the door.

the door opens to reveal an puffy eyed y/n, with tear stains on her face.

at the sight of her, I pulled her into a tight hug, "what's wrong y/n?"

"they hate me so much walker." she says as she starts crying even harder.

"who hates you y/n?" I say, but then I look at her phone that was on the counter. there was a bunch of hate comments about her looks and everything.

"it's not true." I say as I pull away from the hug slightly, and raise my hand to wipe her tears.

"then why do they all say that?" she questions even further, her voice breaking mid sentence.

"because they're jealous. you're beautiful and you have a great personality. trust me, if you didn't i wouldn't be here with you right now. they don't even know you enough to judge you."

she pulls me into another hug,"I guess you're right. thank you walker."

605 WORDS !!